December 7th - Rain and Snow Cancels RTE. :(

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppychow

RAWR
Reaction score
Cancelled, due to weather. Sorry!
sad.png

What:
A Sacramento/Bay Area riders gathering to give thanks for having good riding friends and/or good friends who ride!

3249 Butte Slough Rd, Colusa, CA ‎
(530) 458-4888 ‎ · colusalanding.com
https://www.colusalanding.com/restaurant.html

Date:
December 7th, 2013.

Time:
Noon - 2pm.

What this is not:
This is not a group ride, but you may choose to ride in a group to and/or from the RTE, if you so wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the original post to something in December. So far it looks like it will be cozy with just you and me Dougie Bear!
smile.png

How about a RTE to the Steelhead Lodge on the Sac river near Colusa? We did one last year and had a nice time riding around the Sutter Buttes with plenty of waterfowl for your viewing pleasure. Good food and fun, plus a nice return route along the Sacramento River to Knights Landing where we can split for home.

https://goo.gl/maps/MPYfk

Ladybug would even like this easy ride, hell even a Honda could make it;)

Remind me why I like you two....
The weather persons are saying we're going to need skis here on Turkey Day.. I'm envious of u fuks
We are really planning on how to get even for what YOU did to Tyler's Spyder at the Ruben.
not_i.gif

We deserve to ride year round for all the BS we put up with living in Ca.

Sam, how about Pearl Harbor Day? or??

How about a RTE to the Steelhead Lodge on the Sac river near Colusa? We did one last year and had a nice time riding around the Sutter Buttes with plenty of waterfowl for your viewing pleasure. Good food and fun, plus a nice return route along the Sacramento River to Knights Landing where we can split for home.
https://goo.gl/maps/MPYfk

Ladybug would even like this easy ride, hell even a Honda could make it;)
That sounds good. I have never been to the Steelhead Lodge. Another option is somewhere in between Sacramento and the Bay Area, so our Bay Area folks could join in also.

All depends on expressed interest, if it is mostly Sac/NorCal attendees Steelhead Lodge sounds perfect.

Just sent this to Bugger but posting here as well...

My December is pretty booked on Saturday evenings for the entire month... I could do next weekend (the weekend after T'giving)... or if we did something on a Sunday I could meet you guys for lunch somewhere depending on where the E is in RTE! If a Sunday in December, I can do the 1st, 15th, or 22nd.
smile.png

Just sent this to Bugger but posting here as well...
My December is pretty booked on Saturday evenings for the entire month... I could do next weekend (the weekend after T'giving)... or if we did something on a Sunday I could meet you guys for lunch somewhere depending on where the E is in RTE! If a Sunday in December, I can do the 1st, 15th, or 22nd.
smile.png
Maybe a poll is in order, will throw up some dates. I know I can't do weekend after Thanksgiving.

I will close the poll next week. Looks like December 7th would be the date, but not counting the chickens just yet. ;)