DFW area 1st Saturday/Sunday Schedule

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about kickstands up at 9:30? Then if folks wanna come earlier to socialize and have coffee, they can plan around that. Sound ok?

odot and i can make it, but i know he won't wanna get up that early either. i have a big day on Friday requiring me to be up about 4 hours earlier than i'm used to. so catchin up a bit on saturday will be better for me. odot won't be back online since he's off work until next week, so i'll call him with whatever we plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, just for the record - this is for Saturday (3/1/08) morning! I just didn't want anyone showing up a day late. :)

alright! a plan has come together! looking forward to meeting you and JMHZ71!

SOLD! I'm always for sleeping later. ;)
So, to sum up:

Meet at the Starbucks in Grapevine here: https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&...e=UTF8&z=14

Kickstands Up at 9:30 and follow this route: https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&....496643&z=9

End up having lunch ~1:00 in Sanger.

If you're going please post and let me know. So far

Engstrom

FJRChick

Odot

JHMZ71

Krashdragon (Mary)???

If my bike starts Friday and I can get it to North Richland Hills, I'm good to go!

I know the battery is almost drained on the Harley, but the Triumph should start... crossing fingers....

I'll yell tomorrow night...

mary

i'm just printing out the maps here. i haven't heard from ray. i have no idea if he'll be hung over and sleeping off the Marilyn Manson concert or if he's gonna make it.

I'll be leaving in 30 minutes - I've got the maps printed out too. Hopefully Ray can make it.

I had a great time today. It was nice to put some faces to the names on the forum and get a few miles in on a beautiful day. The day started out cool and gray but by our first stop the sun came out and the temperatures were rising

Here's a few pictures from the day (don't worry FJRChik, I'm not in any so they're all pretty pictures ;) )

The gang who met up for coffee:

GM4Z9063.jpg

First stop in Nocona (looking right into the sun):

GM4Z9064.jpg

The bridge over the Red River:

GM4Z9068.jpg

The "artsy" low shot at the bridge:

GM4Z9070.jpg

After lunch at Babe's in Sanger:

GM4Z9071.jpg

I look forward to meeting up with more folks on up coming rides.

I had a great time today. It was nice to put some faces to the names on the forum and get a few miles in on a beautiful day. The day started out cool and gray but by our first stop the sun came out and the temperatures were rising
Here's a few pictures from the day (don't worry FJRChik, I'm not in any so they're all pretty pictures ;) )

The gang who met up for coffee:

GM4Z9063.jpg

First stop in Nocona (looking right into the sun):

GM4Z9064.jpg

The bridge over the Red River:

GM4Z9068.jpg

The "artsy" low shot at the bridge:

GM4Z9070.jpg

After lunch at Babe's in Sanger:

GM4Z9071.jpg

Great ride today. Nice pictures too. The shot at the bridge is really cool. enjoyed the company and the food was great also.

I look forward to meeting up with more folks on up coming rides.

Sorry I couldn't make it today... I did get my bike from storage to where I'm now living, but the speedo cable fell off...

Had to fix that and do a bit of maintance.

Unlike the FJR's..my bike has a cable speedo.. so I need it to check my gas mileage..only 4.4 gal...

Was a beautiful day today... looks like you guys had a great time!

Hopefully next month!

Mary

It was great to finally meet you John and excellent pics! Good to see you again Jaime.

The rest of ya missed out! It turned into a gorgeous day. We even picked up another 06 FJR rider for a coupla miles just north of St. Jo. Anyone here?

Thanks Michelle - I look forward to next month's gathering. My wife even said she'd join us next time as long as we don't mind a slower cruiser in the back of the pack.

It was great to finally meet you John and excellent pics! Good to see you again Jaime.
The rest of ya missed out! It turned into a gorgeous day. We even picked up another 06 FJR rider for a coupla miles just north of St. Jo. Anyone here?
Hey Michele, that was me that tagged on to the group at Forestburg. I had done a ride with the HSTA guys up to Muenster and was headed back to Flower Mound. Was a great day to be out on the bike. Then I spent all day sunday under a blanket fighting a fever. Much better today!! Sounds like you guys had a nice ride also.