DFW area group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went and talked to them today....$166 for a 190 rear that they have in stock. Can you put a 190 on a feejer? Need to know sometimes soon. Otherwise, can order a 180 and have it there in three days.... for 160.

I'll check that out next week when I get back from work. By the way, saw a feejer at the oasis yesterday...wondering if it was anyone on the forum.

Yes, you can put a 190 on the FJR.

This past weekend, I was on the Hoon Ride in Mena Ar and had to get a new rear.

Ended up finding the only one around at the Honda Dealer in Russelville Ar.

It was a 190 50 17 Deablo Strada.

A little shorter and a little wider, but no problem.

Mark

Hi all,

Any rides planned ?

Seems like there was a good one to Mena recently.

Been out of town for 6 weeks so lost touch.

odot, if you're going to order check out swmototires https://www.swmototires.com/free shipping if you order two or more, good prices, and best of all fast shipping. I ordered a set of Avons on a wed morn and they were in my hands thurs afternoon. good stuff if you are going to order online.
Get all my tires from sw moto.

Pirelli has a deal- buy a rear diablo strada and get a front for shipping and handling ($25).

They are supposed to be excellent.

I have the set and will change out after my avons wear out on the 05 unless i sell the bike or on my 06 when the originals wear out.

Hi all,Any rides planned ?

Seems like there was a good one to Mena recently.

Been out of town for 6 weeks so lost touch.
Definately time to start talking about getting together for some riding. Of course I'm a little biased since I'll be making a trip to Texarkana next Friday to pick up my own little slice of blue thunder.

BTW, any route suggestions for the drive back?

+1 for SW MOTO; I ordered Monday morning, tire was on my doorstep Tuesday evening. Thanks for suggesting them FJRMIKE!

One of these days, you kids are going to have to make it out to the oasis on joe pool lake. If you do....watch for a band called the fng's. I just got back from there. Was doing some stand in guitar work for them since their gtr player got sick. I'll be there tomorrow, too.....come check it out.....so you can point at me and laugh at the guy who has never played with these guys or played these songs before. It'll be a kick.

One of these days, you kids are going to have to make it out to the oasis on joe pool lake. If you do....watch for a band called the fng's. I just got back from there. Was doing some stand in guitar work for them since their gtr player got sick. I'll be there tomorrow, too.....come check it out.....so you can point at me and laugh at the guy who has never played with these guys or played these songs before. It'll be a kick.
Sounds like fun I will be there!

Yeah it was fun.....then I went about 140mph north on 360. That was funner. Don't get specific with other questions.

:eek:fftopic: OK, back on topic!

I just found out that I have the weekend off. Sunday is looking to be gorgeous so I'm wondering if anyone else wants go out and do some riding with me? No specific plans yet, just thought I'd ask around first.

I do. He's tall, dark, hot and rich. :p But I was hoping for real people this time.

I'd be able to get together in the morning on Sunday, but I've got a to catch a flight out late afternoon so I'd likely have to call it a day around noon.

My vote (to make sure I got home in time) would be for the mid-cities. Maybe some place off of 114 in the South Lake area?