DFW area group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah....I am back in town kids....what did I miss? Any upcoming events that require my discreet attention? I can't really suggest the oasis as a hangout anymore. Someone stole my license plate last week before I went to work. I guess that can happen anywhere. Must have been my winning personality.

Oh yeah....I am back in town kids....what did I miss?  Any upcoming events that require my discreet attention?
Oh I'm glad you asked. The group got together and in your unfortunate absence, voted you in as Secretary. Details are being ironed out on your job description and duties and will be forwarded to you upon completion. Many hours of your service will be required but rest assured, the payoff will be rewarding. Remember odot, service is the work of the Lord.

:bleh: :D

Hey sec odot. That boat with all the 06 FJRs been allowed inside the 12 mile limit yet? I hear it is still leaking bunker C and has been told to go back to Hapon!

Heh heh eh?

So, I am secretary now......better wear my skirt. Ever seen a biker with a really short skirt on? :blink: The thilly thailers have penetrated the outer rim of america and are leaking fluid behind them.

...and fjrchik.....praise allah. God willing this secretary will help all those in need.

ahchoo....

Hi Bounce et al. Just rode my Moto Guzzi V11 Cafe Sport home (Rockwall TX) from my Daughter's home near Monroe NC - 1054 miles 6am to 10 pm. It would have been a lot easier on me on my FJR! :)

Triple, you da man. And by the way, thanks for picking the Yam rep's brain in Datona on the new FJR. As closely as they have guarded the new models, you would think they were WMDs instead of WBS [Weapons for Big Smiles]. Would'nt it be sweet to discover that Yam's elves had squeezed another 20 hp out of the old girl when we finally get to twist the grip! That would leave the pilots of past versions pouting in their pumpkins. :D

I missed this whole thread, too much time on TWT and FZ1OA. Hope you still love me, my "05 sn:3300 w/15K is my favorite bike. New Dunlop Qualifiers mounted today for a Kerrville FZ1OA mini rally and the Two Wheeled Texans have their monthly pie run in Kyle on the 25th @ 11am. If you are out and about say hi.

I'll check in here more often, tis a great place.

Me too, missed this thread. Highland Village (north of DFW), near Hotboot. Widely variable schedule but off lots of days.

Say when, where. Coffee and bran muffin = somewhere closer to you. (you're up Odot) Ride = not in the metroplex please. I live outside the big city for a reason. Just MHO YMMV Yadda yadda.

Wonder if somewhere out towards Weatherford or maybe Azle would be a good place to get together? In general I'd prefer an early Saturday morning cup of coffee (with a bran muffin of course)

Tomorrow might be too soon for some folks and with the NASCAR race next weekend, it might be a bit of a zoo.

I could get together tomorrow morning for a cup of java and join you for the first part of a ride. Figure I could be wherever we decide to meet by 8am. I'm really flexible on location since I'm in the mid cities.

Maybe pick a place based on who can go?

Looks like I am going to miss the festivities again. Won't be back till tuesday. The weather is actually nice here in oklahoma. Fjrchik will be in charge of daily supplements ...i.e. bran, centrum, etc....

Looks like I am going to miss the festivities again. Won't be back till tuesday. The weather is actually nice here in oklahoma. Fjrchik will be in charge of daily supplements ...i.e. bran, centrum, etc....
No can doodle. Workin this weekend. Sorry boys, your on your own for your dietary needs.

But watch out next weekend! I'm gonna leave y'all in the dust on my new fastest-yet sexier blue FJR!!! :p

Hey, fjrchik....didn't they tell you that the delivery trucks got lost somewhere over the mexican border? They are stuck on the otherside waiting on paperwork from customs to come back into america. Of, course, there may not be a whole lot left in them trucks after customs gets through with them.....haha.