DFW area group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wild guess (he said so on page 11). We all know what a partyer he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
What list....what the hell are we talking about here?
umm... this:

Looks like the board upgrade cut off our communication. If you guys don't mind, you could email me your email addresses and phone numbers. I'll put this together into a file and send it out to everyone so we can always use the phone or email to plan next time. I promise not to sell the list to the NSA or anything :)
My email address is marcos(at)velozity(dot)com.
A North Texas FJR riders contact sheet.

Update. List now made up of:

fjrchik

tripletango

TejasFJR

GPRIDER

FiveOon05

Someone asked what I meant by ICE contact info. ICE = In Case of Emergency. Not that I would ever want to have to use it, but if we are ever out and something happened to me, I'd want ot make sure the ppl I was with had an emergency contact name and phone number for me.

So if you'd like to have that listed, please feel free to send that to me as well.

I'll send out this list tonight.

Thanks.

That's not very many names considering how many of us there are in DFW, so I'm just gonna add this to bring it to the front page again.

C'mon guys!! BTW, my weekend is open! Who wants to go??

That's not very many names considering how many of us there are in DFW, so I'm just gonna add this to bring it to the front page again.
C'mon guys!! BTW, my weekend is open! Who wants to go??
Sounds good but I think we have a weather problem.

I could get together for a little while at least. Especially if we do it early. I fly out Sunday afternoons.

Fallen Jim and I are workin on a plan for Sunday morning. Anybody else wanna go?? We'll get more details up here shortly.

Well, it figures. I can't do the early Sunday morning this weekend. I should be open for the rest of the month though. You guys (and chik) ride safe.

GP

Tejas, two things. What are your time contraints Sunday? (start - end) The other ? is about the Dr. visit over in the other thread. You know me, got the Streets and Trips out and considering possible routes. Might do a two loop thing with the second after lunch. or . . . . . I am willing to start early so long as there are no storms.

Jim,

Start time for me is pretty much wide open though I'd hope to sleep in till at least 4:30. End time is the tricky one, I'd likely break off from wherever to try to be home by noon.

The Dr visit went well. I'm posting on the other thread about it.

Email alias for the N. Texas FJR group is now up and running. Currently the following members are on this list:

TejasFJR

fjrchik

tripletango

GPRIDER

FiveOon05

Nosecone

FallenJimRidesAgain

An email was sent out using the new alias so if you didn't get it, please let me know. Spam filters can sometimes have a problem with the way I set up the alias but we should be able to work through it.

you rock tejas!!! :clapping: :drinks: thank you sir!!!

anyone else?? pretty short list for the DFW peeps I know are on here!

If nothing changes, we should be meeting at "The Sportsman" which is a Gas Station/Convience store/Bait and tackle shop in Sanger. See map below

SportsmanMap.jpg

Meeting time is 9 AM tomorrow, Sunday May 7. Ride will be more or less a circuit of the perimeter of Ray Roberts with some back county roads in search of wildflowers after. We will end this part of the day at Bolivar a little less than two hours later to give Marcos time to get home by noon. Depending on what else is going on and whether I feel like it, I may then ride up to Muenster and St. Jo for lunch and more riding. or not. Any may come along, or not as suits you. I ain't buying lunch for anyone not on my bike.

So there.

Comments? Suggestions?

If nothing changes, we should be meeting at "The Sportsman" which is a Gas Station/Convience store/Bait and tackle shop in Sanger. See map below
SportsmanMap.jpg

Meeting time is 9 AM tomorrow, Sunday May 7. Ride will be more or less a circuit of the perimeter of Ray Roberts with some back county roads in search of wildflowers after. We will end this part of the day at Bolivar a little less than two hours later to give Marcos time to get home by noon. Depending on what else is going on and whether I feel like it, I may then ride up to Muenster and St. Jo for lunch and more riding. or not. Any may come along, or not as suits you. I ain't buying lunch for anyone not on my bike.

So there.

Comments? Suggestions?
Sounds good but I want to watch the F1 Race so maybe next time.