DFW area group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fat people need love too!! That's my alter ego Cleopatra, Queen of Denial! :lol: :lol:

Canadien points don't count toward the nOOb credits....sorry, fjrchik.
Us D/FW folks need to get together and get the titallating story on the Man-Boob contest from fjrchik, our own WFO celeb.

How about it fjrchik, when and where?

FJRayJ

Us D/FW folks need to get .. the titallating ... Man-Boob contest
How thweet!
shock2.gif
leghump.gif

yeah that would be fun!! any weekend is fine for me...they are all open now!

Ahhhh.....another dfw meet with out the dotster. Very clever, fjrchik.
nah, we'll wait for you to get back. it's obviously too late and i've got things already planned for this weekend. you were a "celeb" too so we have to wait for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say "celeb"....you are really meaning, "contingent drunk", right?

l8rg8r and I undid the center throttle spring today. holy crap what a difference! gonna go for a ride late friday or saturday night to retrain myself. anyone want to come with?

Uh oh....was I on the sauce and in a midget throwing contest in canada again?

Ok, boys....it's not 100 degrees anymore! So who wants to go riding on saturday?? looks to be a nice day. spend the morning riding and then stop for lunch somewhere? thoughts? ideas? comments? maybe a pre-AR meet n greet with less riding and more socializing?

what do yous think?

Ok, boys....it's not 100 degrees anymore! So who wants to go riding on saturday?? looks to be a nice day. spend the morning riding and then stop for lunch somewhere? thoughts? ideas? comments? maybe a pre-AR meet n greet with less riding and more socializing?
what do yous think?
Love to but I am at the EOM!

I've been out of town for a couple of weeks straight so I need to get as much family time in as I can this weekend, but I could likely meet up for lunch.

what do yous think?
I'll try to make it (depends on if my other ride falls through (frequently does)).

Let me know where and when when you figure it out.

FJRayJ

Love to but I am at the EOM!
you'd just pass us on the inside anyway...

Ok, boys....it's not 100 degrees anymore! So who wants to go riding on saturday?? looks to be a nice day. spend the morning riding and then stop for lunch somewhere? thoughts? ideas? comments? maybe a pre-AR meet n greet with less riding and more socializing? what do yous think?
Sounds fun. I'd love to. I'm still on 0/32nds on my Avons though. If the owner of the shop calls with my new tires, then it would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
so's i take off a couple of minutes early to run over and pick up my new glasses.

TSO is the opposite direction from home. by the time i get back past the office, it's right at quitting time, so i hang a right and take my typical route home.

some guy and a new-style, hopty-hop mustang is revving his V8 glass packs and running the secondary road pretty quickly as we leave a light. i don't go nuts but I don't let him lose me. leaving a stop sign and making a left, i straighten up the bike and semi-nail it to catch back up with MISTER MUSStang (who had a chance to get some distance while i was back at the stop sign). the rear tire gets all greasy on me like it's pealing out even though i didn't hit the throttle until i was doing about 30. i take it easy the rest of the way home.

psi is okay (checked just this AM and again when i got home).

seems those sections of the tire that are 0/32nds are starting to play nasty games with me. called the shop yesterday and the owner is out this week on vacation. that explains why i haven't gotten a call about the new tires coming in yet. have to wait for him to be there since no one else can just give them to me without charging me for them.

i'll mind my beezwax during tomorrow's commute.