DFW area group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever you do...don't post one of them pics on here....she'll break her moniter. lolol

Whatever you do...don't post one of them pics on here....she'll break her moniter. lolol
How about a brown recluse bite?

day_4_sm.jpg

day_6_sm.jpg

day_9_sm.jpg

day_10_sm.jpg

l.reclusabrown2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
can you imagine if it bit you boys on your whowhodillio?? dang!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey you guys started it with spider crap when i'm about to go to sleep! that's 2 nights in a row!

that would be sweet! Instant girth!
So, that reminds me of a great story...

When I lived in MN, I worked for a large computer company there. A bunch of us were standing around b.s.-ing, two of the people in the group were a married couple. For some reason, the topic of sex came up and the old "size doesn't matter" topic ensued. The male of the couple said, "Besides, it's not length anyway, it's girth". Without missing a beat, his wife said "Ya, you would say that". He just turned white. The rest of us just started busting up laughing. :lol:

When I lived in MN, I worked for a large computer company there. A bunch of us were standing around b.s.-ing, two of the people in the group were a married couple. For some reason, the topic of sex came up and the old "size doesn't matter" topic ensued. The male of the couple said, "Besides, it's not length anyway, it's girth". Without missing a beat, his wife said "Ya, you would say that". He just turned white. The rest of us just started busting up laughing. :lol:

Bawhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Those Minnesotans are so funny!! :D