Do you think you can ACE IL motorcycle test???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 72%

Holy crap, shoot the person who created that test. I disagree with some of the answers, not going to let the cat out of the bag before others can take it.

84%.

But the 4 I missed are retarded. The only thing this test is checking is if you have memorized the Illinois version of motorcycle safety booklet.

Last edited by a moderator:
88%. I will go ahead and criticize my wrong marks. . . .

If a car is passing me, I will be as far from him as possible. I'll ride right, not where they said. I NEVER ride where they said; I'd like to stay in the part that the cars clear nails out for me.

The angle I park at a curb depends on the type of space. You can't park prependicular to a parallel space without sticking out into traffic. That's safe!

And what does a helmet have to do with being above or below 30? I said be especially careful when starting, but they think I'm stupid.

The Florida written test was similar. 25 questions, and when it reached the point I could not fail, it stopped early, which was cool. 30 minutes in line, 4 minute test, another 25 minutes in line for my picture.

88%

I bet I missed the same ones you did, Alex...

and yes, some of the questions are dumb.

I have failed to ACE it. Got 88%.All I have to say is whom ever designed and wrote it should be killed.

https://www.dmv.org/dmv-practice-test.php?t...wide_motorcycle

Take your test and report your results. Be HONEST.
Cougar - You live in the state, you should know this stuff. I don't live there, know the laws, and just did it cold and got a 72%. Many of the questions to me are not relevant. I guess if one read the IL MC hand book they'd know.

Ride safe.

Ok I havent taken it yet but without the book that goes with the test you cant do well at least in the 4 states I have lived in that has been the case.

... just a minute...

Ok i got 76. I think i missed all of the qs that others missed and sure they are lame qs. For example if a car is going to pass me I would not "move" to the center lane bacause I would already be in the center lane when being followed by a car unless there was a reason not to be there.

obviously we almost all wear full face helmets but if you ask me what is most likely to protect your eyes I would say goggles because bugs are not going to get in and modern bike goggles, which are also going to offer sufficient eye protecion from rocks and such.