Draggin knees!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin' like HaulinAshe bought a Wing... only thing missing is fjrchik and Park City, UT roads... :biggrinsmiley:
Ahh yes, the good ole days. There is no other ride like a HaulinAshe ride! :shibby:

I'm sure it wouldn't suck on a Wing either.

That's nuthin'. He should have had the trailer hooked up to the hitch. Now THAT would be impressive! :lol:

Good times on a Wing. Add a little suspension work and you've got a comfy, very capable (in the right hands) touring mount... :D

--G

Wow!

Both Vidz were awesome and eyeopening to the skills level possibiities to be learned on these magnificent 2-wheeled machines.

OMFG that YellowWolf is something else.... One vid was someone filming him, very fluid, smooth, and controlled - and fast! My palms got a little sweaty watching that one. The next one I saw was the Wolf following/filming a 999S, and you could tell the difference in rider ability, no disrespect to the Duc rider. Freakin' amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG that YellowWolf is something else.... One vid was someone filming him, very fluid, smooth, and controlled - and fast! My palms got a little sweaty watching that one. The next one I saw was the Wolf following/filming a 999S, and you could tell the difference in rider ability, no disrespect to the Duc rider. Freakin' amazing.
Yeah, the one with the Duc is classic! I've always wondered what the Duc rider thought on that run...