EOM 2008 Planning & Information

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's bringing Fencer's:

292581.jpg

Verrry cold Matt... cold, but definitely funny! :lol:

PM Krid & tell him to ask Christine not to forget it.

Who's bringing Fencer's:
292581.jpg
I'll call the hotel and see if they have a room available with a special second toilet... ;)

I know ol'fence is going to be short on luggage space riding that Gixxer track bike all the way to WV!! :p

JW

I unfortuantly have to head out for home on Sunday since I only get 1 REAL vacation day. So bummer for me :( But I might be able to make it down Thursday night.

I arrive Thursday and go home Sunday too. That's just how it works out when you have kids in school.

I will check with the hotel to see if the group room rate applies to the entire duration of a guests stay (if longer than fri/sat/sun). I assume this to be so, but let me double check with the Brier Inn staff.

Just to be clear for some folks that are spending the whole weekend at the hotel. I see that people are posting up that they made reservations Thursday, Friday & Saturday. If Wayne is indeed doing the meet dates similar to last year's EOM, there will be folks that are arriving on Thursday night but that isn't officially part of the meet. The meet is Friday, Saturday & Sunday & go home on Monday. That's ok if your plans are Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Just trying to be helpful just in case.

I just confirmed my reservation through Constance to arrive Thursday for 3 nights and got all three at the block rate. I'll leave Cloumbia sometime Thursday morning and could meet up along the way if anyone else is coming in from south of Lewisburg.

Hayyyy, nobody is staying Sunday night? Golly, am I riding alone on Sunday?

Got my room and I'm all set :fan_1: Looking forward to this year's event!!!! And I'll have a new Zumo 550 to put the routes into this year!!!! Thanks to Uncle Sam!

[SIZE=12pt]Heidi,[/SIZE]

I'll be riding up Thursday, leaving Monday this year also. I don't know if JerseyEd is coming this year or not, he's heading out to NAFO like me this year. If JerseyEd is doing EOM this year, we could do a repeat of last year, but his time try a different route east.

Later,

V

I'll be there Thursday and will leave Monday.

JerseyEd...is that the guy who nearly got a group of us shot by that pissed-off local in Virginia? Man, o man...some dangergous passes I witnessed that day.

JerseyEd...is that the guy who nearly got a group of us shot by that pissed-off local in Virginia? Man, o man...some dangergous passes I witnessed that day.
Hmmm, that seems totally possible. Ed seems... well, pretty good at the art of getting a rise outta' some folks.

Jay, it's unknown about Ed. I'll have to get in touch with him soon to ask if we should be expecting his person.

When will we know the schedule? Since I have never been to one, I need to know when activities start on the 19th. If they start at noon, I will ride in on the 19th. If they start early, I will ride in on the 18th and get the extra night in the hotel. This information is needed to know which days to reserve in the hotel. Thank you for your help.