EOM 2008 Planning & Information

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will we know the schedule? Since I have never been to one, I need to know when activities start on the 19th. If they start at noon, I will ride in on the 19th. If they start early, I will ride in on the 18th and get the extra night in the hotel. This information is needed to know which days to reserve in the hotel. Thank you for your help.
John,

The site for EOM will be up soon with a complete agenda. Below is a rough idea of the normal activities. Some people will ride in Thursday and ride home on Sunday. Others will come in Friday and ride home Monday. Whatever works best for your schedule.

Friday: Ride During the Day, Dinner on your own and hang out at the hotel.

Saturday: Ride during the day, Banquet and door prizes, hang out.

Sunday: Ride during the day, dinner on your own and hang out.

Hope this helps..

JW

Not even 1 post a day in this section???? :eek: I absolutely cannot believe that folks have been this calm. I mean... c'mon, there is only 6 months until this meet! We need to get crackin'! Wayne is lonely for requests &/or comments. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Heidi.

For what, you ask? Well, I was just waiting for a volunteer to pipe up to MC the Banquet saturday night at EOM. I, along with the rest of the EOM attendees, really appreciate your "can-do" attitude and continued willingness to help out. Thank you.

Wayne

oh, here's a thought, maybe everyone else is out riding... :rolleyes:

Not even 1 post a day in this section???? :eek: I absolutely cannot believe that folks have been this calm. I mean... c'mon, there is only 6 months until this meet! We need to get crackin'! Wayne is lonely for requests &/or comments. :whistle:

Thank you, Heidi.
For what, you ask? Well, I was just waiting for a volunteer to pipe up to MC the Banquet saturday night at EOM. I, along with the rest of the EOM attendees, really appreciate your "can-do" attitude and continued willingness to help out. Thank you.

Wayne

oh, here's a thought, maybe everyone else is out riding... :rolleyes:
Silly man... you can count on the fact that hardly anyone has been able to ride much, yet. Especially those folks in the NorthEast.

FYI... I am not Emcee material but probably can point you in the direction of some loudmouth that actually is.

My "can do" attitude has already been pointed at making banquet plans.

So, is registration almost up??? Huh, huh, huh?

Ooh, I hit a soft spot. :yahoo: My job here is almost done.

See what ya' started Wheaties? Givin' bad visuals & such.

& Checkswreck, I am almost 100% positive the visual of me dancing on a table isn't any better 'n the visual of fencer. At least he has a nice body. Look at his avatar for proof!

I just booked my room...

my son and I are in (Cota95 & exciter99)

and I have pictures of Fencer and his 'door prize' from last year.

No list of attendees. Have you registered??? No, you say? Why is that? Maybe because there isn't a registration site, yet.

So, how many rooms are left?

See what ya' started Wheaties? Givin' bad visuals & such.
& Checkswreck, I am almost 100% positive the visual of me dancing on a table isn't any better 'n the visual of fencer. At least he has a nice body. Look at his avatar for proof!
Hey, I don't care what you say, I'm not watching the Fencer dood dance on a table. :eek: