EOM 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Registration & hotel reservations... check

This is not a Ramble gents - you never know - there might be something special lined up for those who have EOM shirts...

Thanks for all the work Wayne!

I see that if I wait until 3 September, I save $13. :)

Well yes and no T shirt... but then I'm kind of thinking the same way.
I have been riding a few years and I have gone to a couple of rallies, my closet is getting full of motorcycle T shirts. In fact I have been getting long sleeved T shirts just to wear them during a different season. Pam just threw out a bunch of T shirts just this spring.

Wayne you got to say more then "you never know" and "there might be". Maybe show us a design? What the shirt is made of?

But then that's just me talking....

It's a picture of Wayne doing his Rossi imitation I bet. I would pay handily to be able to ride like that.

I'm sorry Wayne, I may just get the T-shirt to make you happy.

I'm definitely coming, so if you want to kick my ass for being a fecktard, I'll be there for you to do it in full public view. :D

See you down there. :clapping:

Tom,

We discussed at one point a couple years ago about doing the registration more "a la carte" to accommodate those who might not want a shirt or dinner or this or that. At that point, it was deemed that it could potentially create a lot of extra required effort.

I hear what you're saying about having a closet full for t-shirts.

I'd encourage the shirt sales because they are coming from a vendor tied to the forum - That's about all I can post here due to the rules of the forum).

Now that you point it out, I will have to come up with some sort of benefit to having a shirt at the banquet.

I will kick the webmaster in the ballz for not putting an image of the shirt logo up...

I have been riding a few years and I have gone to a couple of rallies, my closet is getting full of motorcycle T shirts. In fact I have been getting long sleeved T shirts just to wear them during a different season. Pam just threw out a bunch of T shirts just this spring.

Wayne you got to say more then "you never know" and "there might be". Maybe show us a design? What the shirt is made of?

But then that's just me talking....

Shirt graphic

Front:

eom12shirtfront.png

Back:

EOM2012Webhires.png

Shirt graphic

Front:

eom12shirtfront.png

Back:

EOM2012Webhires.png

That's it...I'm registering asap.

Not every FJR event can you get an official extrememarine "need for speed" T-shirt. :D

PS-These suckers are gonna be worth a fortune on "Antique Road Show" someday. I GARantee! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If JWilly was getting royalties for every time that image has been used somewhere on the web he would have started retirement early...

Yeah, but how did he know you were going to look so awesome ripping that FJR through the paces. Good pic by jwilly...I hope he can make EOM. I owe him a beer or two. Everybody does.

Fixed it for ya.

If JWilly was getting royalties for every time that image has been used somewhere on the web he would have started retirement early...

Yeah, but how did he know the Stig was going to look so awesome ripping that FJR through the paces. Good pic by jwilly...I hope he can make EOM. I owe him a beer or two. Everybody does.
And I think he's pretty good with photoshop as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Room booked - check.

Registration done - check.
Dude!!! :blink:

NAFO D-Tour in June

Europe Alps Tour in August

EOM N. Carolina in September

Let me guess...Riding to South America in October??? I assume your retired & independently wealthy!...because if not, the rest of us mere mortals just aren't living right! :p
Nah...he's just a Canadian living on a gov't pension. All Canadians get an FJR, a wad of ca$h, a thousand shares of Timmy's stock, and a travelling stipend when they retire at age 50. ;)