FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than The Gray Ghost, who can say that they put that many miles on, almost all in their home state?
I live in Florida… I would HATE to limit my riding to this state.
laugh.png

I cannot wait until I retire so I can actually flower sniff all the cool places that I have "Caught a Glimpse of"

In anticipation of you reaching 500K this year I will make a special 500K FJR Club, which I am sure you will be the only person in the World to achive it.

Ummmmm.......... I ain't dead yet! In fact I am feeling much better!
Greg, How many miles on the all your FJR's combined? Maybe you have already made it to 500K, as it already appears that you are very close.
477,000 currently. Getting close....
Congratulations Scooter G on your total miles I knew you were getting close also, now I'm dealing with snow, so It might be awhile before I reach 500K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Aug I traded in my 06fjr wich had 126,760 miles for a new 15 FJR es, since Aug I've put 8k+ miles on my new fjr, at this time it's parked for the winter and haven't ridden since the end of Nov.

I'm suffering from PMS (parked motorcycle syndrome).

So I hit this milestone on the POS Gen II 09 FJR a couple weeks ago.

20160115_105229_zpsb5gcgxea.jpg

But more importantly, I hit this a few days ago.

20160212_172009_zpshqohjddh.jpg

I bought this FJR with 1546 miles on it back in 2012 so now I have put 100,000 miles on it myself.

This is the 3rd FJR I have put 100,000 miles on. Twice on a Gen I, and now on a Gen II. Very soon it will be time to start working on that milestone on a Gen III!

So far.....

374,000 miles on Gen Is

100,000 miles on a POS Gen II

A paltry 5,000 miles on Gen IIIs

LOTS of good times a long the way.

No duh, 400k is too big!! That is insanely big mileage.. Wait, you mean the signature.

You will likely have to resize it to 100 x 50 if I recall correctly.

Congrats.

I had the 400K as my Avatar, but when I tried to put it as my signature is keeps saying that it's too big and it won't let me use it. Any suggestions to how I can remedy this?
Right click on ScooterG's 400K signature and it should load right up. The 400K you were using was much larger and can not be used in a signature. Or you can use this one:

gPDdB2v.jpg

Keep up the high mileage fun.

Broke 75,000 miles just before the riding season ended last fall. But I am putting her up for sale so I won't make 100k on her.

I am, however, looking forward logging "new miles" on my brand new 2014A (the Red Headed Slut).

2016_03_14_2007_FJR1300_Odometer.jpg

I rode my PDP-era '05 from SoCal to Austin to visit my granddaughter, who turned 4 months old while I was there, and on the way back it rolled over 110,000 trouble-free miles.