• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Patches - info here

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Got my patch and stickers thanks Alex

Now to figure where to stick em

:assassin:

Alex;

I'd definitely be interested in a blue patch if they are available. Will be happy to ante up the dough. Just let me know if thats a go!! Thanks very much.

Patrick

Alex,

I'll take one or two if you do end up with left-overs. Just let me know and how much to paypal you. Also, any of the blue decals left?

Alex,

If you have any unclaimed blue patches, I'll take 2 off your hands.

Thanks,

bob

HI Alex,

I'm a new member and just saw the patches. Waht would it take to order up a new batch of blue ones?

Whats left? Ill take 1 Patch any color (blue if you have it) and 2 Blue stickers 06 if it matters,

[email protected] remove the spaces and send me a total and I will send paypal.

I have everything except for the blue patches, they are all spoken for. All the items can be viewed on the link in my signature.

Thanks

[

I have everything except for the blue patches, they are all spoken for. All the items can be viewed on the link in my signature.

Thanks

If you have any patches left I would also like a couple, grey is obviously the preferred color :yahoo: . But will take what I can get. I can be reached of list at [email protected]

Thank you,

Donna

Mostly in Minnesota, subject to change as often as possible............

I'll take a Blue also. Been waiting (as others) to post for order. There are a lot of Blue bikes out there. How long did it take to sell the first 50 ? The next 50 will sell possibly as fast I would think.... ;)