Free Forum Decals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First five have been sent. First return envelope (Jill!) was to small so I cut yours into confetti size pieces so it would fit.

Only 4 exclusive shopping days left for you high posters.

3:15

Another 8 gone. I must say you Californians are in the lead by a big margin....

Last edited by a moderator:
I say screw it and give them to whoever wants them. If us high posters were graded on content we'd be the bottom of the barrel.

First five have been sent. First return envelope (Jill!) was to small so I cut yours into confetti size pieces so it would fit.
Only 4 exclusive shopping days left for you high posters.
OOOOhhhhh!!! I love jigsaw puzzles. Putting the confetti pieces together will keep me busy for ages, and stop me finding weird stuff to post, for a while. You've done the whole forum a favor!

Jill

I say screw it and give them to whoever wants them. If us high posters were graded on content we'd be the bottom of the barrel.
Says you. When ya gonna git drunk and post again? I'm thinking tonight I'll try :blink: nah... then I'd lose my creative edge ;)

:jester:

dang it. can't find envelope big enough in the office. i'll try our 8th floor office after everyone leaves in a bit.

Those are nice, too bad I can't ho it up enough to make the grade. :glare:
Just say hello in a bunch or start posting absurd numbers of post by some, talk about easy....

I could only post that much if i could have someone else do all the typinglol:

I remember when I first joined and then forgot my password and had to join again only to forget it again, and instead of dealing with trying to figure it all outI just joined again, I thought it would be cool to post so many post I would have as much as others, but I just didn't have anything to add of importance....

So I just decided i might be happy to get to 888..... :lol:

I want one, but I have to post a reply to see if I qualify......

Hot damn, I qualify!!!

Hell man,you need to redefine the qualifications to the first 500 registered as members of this forum brother.

Some of us don't have time to sit around postin all day to run up our post counts .

See what happens when I have too much work and no time to post. That's it I am quiten and starting my new full time job as Postaholic. . Won't miss any have this one.