Fuel Tank Proposal w/ 2nd FJR Fuel Tank

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is before the time of many of you, but back in the 70s there was a 9 gallon fuel tank for BMW /6 and /7 series.
Wasn't that long ago Touratech was making a 10.mumble gallon tank for the R1150GS. Dunno if they make one for the R1200GS or not.
I'm going to try and bring a new design to the NAFO meet in Colorado. I should have several new 'deals' on my bike.... Anyone in this post going to be there?

I'm going to try and bring a new design to the NAFO meet in Colorado. I should have several new 'deals' on my bike.... Anyone in this post going to be there?
Are you coming as an attendee or potential vendor? If as a potential vendor you must (and I mean, must) contact Warchild. Otherwise, if you are coming just to shoot the shit and mull over ideas in the parking lot, that's cool with me.

BTW, I just checked my super-secret attendee list and I noticed that 'No One' is not registered. Have you done so yet?

TWN, NAFO Rally Bastard

Are you coming as an attendee or potential vendor? If as a potential vendor you must (and I mean, must) contact Warchild. Otherwise, if you are coming just to shoot the shit and mull over ideas in the parking lot, that's cool with me.

BTW, I just checked my super-secret attendee list and I noticed that 'No One' is not registered. Have you done so yet?

TWN, NAFO Rally Bastard
I think im going to just shoot the shit and talk with people about stuff if they want to talk about it out in the parking lot. If anything changes from these plans I will contact Mr. WAR and go from there. If it doesn’t work out as a vendor, no biggie.... I would have like to been more involved sooner so I could have been a sponsor. We have done this with many events before. It’s helpful, fun, and good to be 'apart' of the organization..

Sign up: No I have not yet. I have a note on my desk that has reminded me for the last several days. I just have been very busy with work. I will do it tonight or this weekend. Thanks for rubbing in my procrastination and making me feel bad... LOL Ill get it done! Thanks :)