Going to the Dark Side

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1z4wrvs.jpg
Is that brown stuff bear poop???

Now at 31685 miles on the original BT 019 Grid that started this thread. Still going strong, not at the wear bars and just finished a 6 day ride up to Hyder, Alaska, Hudson's Hope, BC and wandering points between.
I don't recall you asking forum permission for that little trip. :nono: :headbonk:

I don't recall you asking forum permission for that little trip. :nono: :headbonk:
I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the CBA. B) @LDRyder - Bear poop is possible, we'd have to compare the brown stuff on your tire to be sure. Could be moose, deer, fox, wolf, coyote or just Northland dirt. :dirol: Probably just Hyder dirt, (no paved roads in town).

Oh come on now RadioHowie, at our advanced ages and with our geriatric prostates, our biggest question should be: "How big is Eric's bladder?" At age 61, I can still ride 500 straight, my bladder can't!
You stop to pee?! :huh:
When I finish off my 20oz Lipton sugar free Tea, I keep the bottle for need on the road

Oh wait, maybe it's not a good idea tossing that back into the ice chest

Oh come on now RadioHowie, at our advanced ages and with our geriatric prostates, our biggest question should be: "How big is Eric's bladder?" At age 61, I can still ride 500 straight, my bladder can't!
When I finish off my 20oz Lipton sugar free Tea, I keep the bottle for need on the road

Hey Mike...was watching one of my fave shows on Food Network last night and they spotlighted a restaurant in your neck of the woods....

Ever hear of this place:

01_logo.gif

02_logo2.gif

They got [SIZE=14pt]GIANT[/SIZE] thumbs-up for their grilled oysters!

oys_cook.jpg
oys_cooked.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriot, I know you and Bust can make do with a 20oz Lipton tea bottle; but for what RadioHowie and I are packing (El Chorizo Grande) we need wide mouth 32oz Gatorade bottles. Verdad! jes' sayin'

Patriot, I know you and Bust can make do with a 20oz Lipton tea bottle; but for what RadioHowie and I are packing (El Chorizo Grande) we need wide mouth 32oz Gatorade bottles. Verdad! jes' sayin'
Speak for yer self, tiny.....I require a mayonnaise jar. :rofl:

y'all talking bout peeing just gave me an idea...........have y'all ever seen one of those trucker buddy thingys.

clicky

might help the LD crowd

I have spent the last two afternoons in the twisties in my area.... hywy 9, 35, bear creek, black road........... :) :) and I have ta tell ya, I am out there on the edge and I wish I had one of them HD-pro cameras ! I am running stock suspension with PR2 up front and Pilot Exalto A/S.........

Pilot® Exalto® A/S Ultra-High Performance Sport All-Season Tires

45,000-Mile Limited Warranty1. - A Life Maximized Adherence™ all-season tread compound helps deliver extreme all-season grip that is able to maintain heightened performance season after season, year after year.

Precise Control in Wet Conditions - Deep, precisely cut HydroChutes™ help channel water away quickly, offering great wet-weather confidence.

Feel Every Curve - A European handling profile, featuring a rounder shoulder, is designed to provide progressive, predictable cornering, letting you fully enjoy all of your vehicle's performance capabilities.
Slightly OT, but I was needing a set of tires for my '06 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL and after seeing this I just had Costco order me in a set. Ended up being about $125 each including mounting, balancing, nitrogen filled, disposal and taxes. I can hardly wait to get 'em mounted up and try them out. When the Dunlop CT on my feejer wears out I'll try one on it.

Jackie Gleason told a true story about when he was in the hospital and feeling better...

He told his publicist to bring him some of his favorite beer, and two six pack bottles chilled to perfection were dropped off in his room

Jackie wanted to drink at his leisure, but not get caught with the beer as it would be confiscated by the Nazi Head Nurse Brunhilda

So he decided camoflauge was in order...he went into the supply closet and found a clean specimen (urine) bottle patients use to pee in so the staff can examine and measure it

Jackie poured two bottles of beer into the plastic bottle and was sipping and keeping it on the night stand next to the bed.

Nurse Brunhilda came in many hours later and Jackie was sleeping. She woke him up to take his vital signs and said "Mr Gleason, why is this specimen bottle out here and not next to the toilet.

Jackie apologizes and says "I'm sorry Nurse" She gets a look of concern and says "Wow, I've never seen so much foam floating up on top before. That's very unusual and troubling...I'll have to show it to your doctor"

He grabs the bottle and says "That's not necessary...let's just run it through again" as he gulps it all down in one pour... !!!

Wowser RH, the first thread BullShitter on our FJR Forum doesn't stand a chance on a dog-pile Friday!!!

Poor aim, eh?

Re: trucker buddy - Just another way to market an external catheter. Those have been in use in the LD crowd for a very long time, though not by most. You can tell the noobs, they use the bag...

:dribble:

yep, fighter pilot recepticle to a tank in the airplane

the govment issued the condom like attachments with sizes small, medium, and large

we changed that nomenclature to large, extra large, and enormous

Howie, foods pics is red X's. Copying the URLs to the browser gives me "Forbidden."

You promoting demon food or something. Host those somewhere we can see 'em!

Howie, foods pics is red X's. Copying the URLs to the browser gives me "Forbidden."
You promoting demon food or something. Host those somewhere we can see 'em!
Walt, please cut RadioHowie some damn slack! He is even more senile and Alzheimered out than tu Papa Chuy is!!!

Hmmmm....don't know why the pics disappeared...I don't even see the tags on my post anymore.

Let's try again....

oys_cook.jpg
oys_cooked.jpg

30 seconds later.....as soon as I post THESE pics, the others show back up. WTF?!?!

What the hell.....the pics show up fine in FireFox and Chrome, but IE 6.0 show the dreaded "red X".

Hmmmm....don't know why the pics disappeared...I don't even see the tags on my post anymore.
Let's try again....

oys_cook.jpg
oys_cooked.jpg

30 seconds later.....as soon as I post THESE pics, the others show back up. WTF?!?!

What the hell.....the pics show up fine in FireFox and Chrome, but IE 6.0 show the dreaded "red X".
Steve, have 4 more bottles of Corona and 2 more shots of Jose Cuervo and give it another try; should work much better next time! Oh, and have a portion or three of nachos con queso, with jalapenos!

Steve, have 4 more bottles of Corona and 2 more shots of Jose Cuervo and give it another try; should work much better next time! Oh, and have a portion or three of nachos con queso, with jalapenos!
No Coronas or Cuervo (I won't drink that mixto crap....only the 100% agave José Cuervo Reserva de la Familia).

But I am enjoying a very fine homemade sangria fortified with a shot of Hennessy VSOP. :drinks:

Thanks for mentioning it, Don. Salud!!

No Coronas or Cuervo (I won't drink that mixto crap....only the 100% agave José Cuervo Reserva de la Familia).

But I am enjoying a very fine homemade sangria fortified with a shot of Hennessy VSOP. :drinks:

Thanks for mentioning it, Don. Salud!!
De nada RadioHowie, Con mucho Gusto mi bueno Amigo; Salud!

What did you do to send FJRONAMISSION on the Warpath, ese?