Got Mail Today....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iCruze

Reaction score
Well good news, I got all me parts in from Ronayers.com today to put on the Suzuki hand guards. And it looks like I will be doing some farkling as I am going under the knife tomorrow. I got the call at 3:15 PM that the doc wante to get me in for my Vasectomy tomorrow! So I dont not think I will be riding this weekend so I will get out my new dremmel compliments of BugR and throw those bad boys on. Not a complete loss at least I can work on the Feej, plus there is 73 fires active statewide in Alasaka right, each one ranging in acreage up to the 340,720-acre. Needless to say Air Quality aint very good right now.

====== Neutered ====== now ya can kneel down further ... since ya will

have all that extra clearance down there ..... I mean........ a........

Just say'n..... ;>

B

Good luck tomorrow. Ask for a vallium 30 minutes before the doc starts. Trust me on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had mine done about six years ago and have never regretted it or had complications. The procedure was easy; my girlfriend at the time was so happy she didn't have to take the pill any more we bust my sutures the next day. ;)

I am sure they are going to go over all of this with you if they haven't already, but get two bags of frozen peas and some ... shit, I forget if it's ibuprofen or not (double check with your doctor). Anyway, alternate the bags of peas, try not to do much for the first day or two, and watch for bruising. Bruising can be an indication that you're bleeding in the bag, and if so you should contact your doctor immediately.

Congratulations on being responsible. There are so many benefits of getting one, for you and your partner(s).

Ditto what DrFaulken said. Sit on the couch with an ice pack for a couple of days, watch TV and enjoy the liquid refreshment of your choice. I did that and I was back to work on Monday (proceedure on Friday morning). My buddy didn't follow those instructions, went out and did as he wanted and by Sunday afternoon he had "nads" the size of oranges and he was off his feet for a week. Very painful for him!

I agree, best thing I could have done. My wife and I already had two kids and this is the quickest, safest way to ensure we would have no more. Plus ya get two days on the couch without nagging!

Decades ago i rode my (nearly new) Yamaha 650 Special II (midnight blue of course) home from mine. It was the only transportation I had.

+1 on listening to the Doc no matter how good you feel do NOTHING or you will seriously regret it...

Thanks for all the support wife told me she was dropping me off and shopping friday and Saturday in celebration. Luckily she is taking the kids, wouldnt want 17 mo old twin boys getting silly around me. It is time to get it dont 3 kids all under six. Since it is Friday maybe I will take pics and post a V report...

Do what they say, stay on the couch with Ice packs. Do you know how small your D--k looks when your nads are the size of oranges. :eek:

None of that pussy stuff for me. I got a local and my dr cracked jokes while working. at one point he asked if i prefered he cut it out. i told him i'd rather he didn't the cutting he was doing was more than enough.

+1 on listening to the Doc no matter how good you feel do NOTHING or you will seriously regret it...
+2...

You will soon learn that there is a direct connection to the nads and your retinas. I swear when they were tugging down there I could feel my eye balls being pulled in.

Take it easy for a couple days. I know a couple guys that didn't and the results were not good.

-MD

====== Neutered ====== now ya can kneel down further ... since ya willhave all that extra clearance down there ..... I mean........ a........

Just say'n..... ;>

B
You do know the difference between being neutered and having a vasectomy don't you?

=== Yes snapper........ my quip is a joke...... :rolleyes: :dribble: .................

What a relief, I read the title and feared you were loosing your job. This is a much better outcome. ;)