Great Movie Quotes. I'll start.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patton (1970)

"Now I want you to remember that no [expletive deleted] ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb [expletive deleted] die for his country."

Tombstone with Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday
Bad guy- "You're so drunk you're probably seeing double"

Doc Holiday pulls out another pistol - "Thats ok, I can shoot both of you"
Same movie, Val Kilmer says to Johnny Ringo, "I'LL be your huckleberry".
"You tell 'em I'm coming, and hell's coming with me, you hear? Hell's coming with me!"

dean

cincinnati

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas Vacation:

Clark to family: Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

Clark to Eddie: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Fletch

Fletch to doc: Uh, you using the whole fist, Doc?

Fletch to Mrs Stanwyck as she answers the door in nothing but a towel: Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.

While the movie "The Princess Bride" can be taken as a kids movie, it often has double meaning for adults. Here are just a few from this movie:
INCONTHEEVABLE! (INCONCEIVABLE!)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Your trying to kidnap what I’ve rightfully stolen.

In that case I challenge you to a battle of wits.

For the princess? (nod)

To the death? (nod)

I accept!

Good heavens. Are you still trying to win?

Hear this now: I will always come for you.

I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?

You never said anything about killing anyone.

I've hired you to help me start a war. It's an prestigious line of work, with a long and glorious tradition.

Inigo Montoya: Are you the Miracle Max who worked for the king all those years?

Miracle Max: The King's stinking son fired me, and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it? We're closed.

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Vizzini: Finish him. Finish him, your way.

Fezzik: Oh good, my way. Thank you Vizzini... what's my way?

Vizzini: Pick up one of those rocks, get behind a boulder, in a few minutes the man in black will come running around the bend, the minute his head is in view, hit it with the rock.

Fezzik: My way's not very sportsman-like.
Good grief, I thought I was the only one who liked that movie. :D

"There's gonna be a fight here, but I'm not gonna start it, no siree. The hell I'm not."

John (The Duke) Wayne. McClintock.

Indian after the fight. "Good party, McClintock. Wiskey's all gone. We go home."

Will Greer to Robert Redford in Jerimiah Johnson "You skin Griz?"and while diving out the back window of his cabin" Skin that one pilgram and i'll go get another".End of the same movie, "Watch your top knot". "Yup, watch yourn".

Deliverence- Burt Reynolds to John Voight while laying on the side of the river with his femur sticking out "Now you get to play the game".

MOTORCYCLE RELATED!!!!

Some dumb 80's teen comedy:

Hot chick is convinced to get on the back of main dude's ride.

Hot chick: "Is this thing safe?"

Nerdy friend: "-Safest thing that'll ever get between your legs."

Lou (Burt Young), from "Back To School".

"I'm nice and I'm tough. Le'me give ya and example. I got two sons. One, I put through college. The other I put through a wall. Ya See?"

Many quotes from that movie but that one is most forgotten.

Drug bust in progress...

Dealer: "Are you for real, man?"

Martin Riggs- "Yeah, I'm a real cop, that's a real badge, and this is a real f---ing gun." <cocks the hammer back>

Doc Brown- "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

This one's too easy:

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more... I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son. This is all I can send you, Kal-El.

They told me there was nothing out there, nothing to fear. But the night my parents were murdered I caught a glimpse of something. I've looked for it ever since. I went around the world, searched in all the shadows. And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me.

-Batman

Blazing Saddles ?
Most definately...

Also, from the same movie...

"Excuse me while I whip dis out!"

lol...forgot that one!

When they showed that on network TV the first time I was working in Cleveland, OH. Next day at work a black co-worker friend of mine asked if I had watched the movie. I just grinned and did the gun-to-the-head with my fingers and said, "Don't nobody move or the honkey gets it!"

That became a running joke for us for quite a while after that.

Ray

Let's see, where to begin - oh so many

A few from the Atari/Nintendo Generation:

"You're on an express elevator to hell, going down!"

"Game over man, its game over!" Hudson; Aliens

"We're going to need a bigger boat." Jaws

"I need your clothes, your boots, and your motocycle." Arnold; T2

"Say, that's a nice bike." T1000; T2

"Now that's a knife!" Crocodile Dundee

"Son of Gerrell - kneel before Zod!" Superman II

"When I met I but a learner, now I am the master" Darth Vader

"Do or do not! There is no try." Yoda; Empire Strikes Back

"Who do I trust? Me." Scarface

"Get to za chopporrr!" Arnold; Predator

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.." - Back to the Future

"Fatal Instinct"-Detective falls on dame on bed, she says,"Is that your gun?" He says, "No, I'm wearing a shoulder holster."

"My Cousin Vinnie"- Judge: "What's a yout?"