Great Movie Quotes. I'll start.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drug bust in progress...Dealer: "Are you for real, man?"

Martin Riggs- "Yeah, I'm a real cop, that's a real badge, and this is a real f---ing gun." <cocks the hammer back>

Doc Brown- "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

This one's too easy:

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

those are ALL awesome! nice....

Harry Callahan: "We're not just going to let you walk out of here."

Crook: "Who's we?"

Harry Callahan: "Smith, Wesson and me."

Another

Harry Callahan: "Listen, punk. To me you're nothin' but dogshit, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground. It can dry up and blow away in the wind. Or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice and be careful where the dog shits ya!"

Last one for tonight, I love this thread!

Captain Ramius: Hey, Ryan, be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets.

Jack Ryan: Right.

[Moves closer to enemy, who fires several shots at him]

Jack Ryan: *I* have to be careful what *I* shoot at?

You guys named some great movies but missed some of the best quotes.

"You can't fight in here. This is the war room!"

"You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

Any Kevin Smith fans here?

FLY FATASS FLY!!!

Ok lunchbox, let's try this again....

Can you believe that? My girlfriend sucked 37 d*cks...

In a row?

Hey..try not to suck any d*ck on your way to the parking lot...HEY YOU! GET BACK HERE!!!

Happy Gilmore?

I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast!

You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?

NO!!

The price is wrong bitch!

While the movie "The Princess Bride" can be taken as a kids movie, it often has double meaning for adults. Here are just a few from this movie.
One of my all time favorite movies... :)

"As you wish."

Here's one of my favorites from Silverado
Oooooo... another one of my favorites!!

"Today, my territory ends here." (have to say in it in a British accent... :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
There have to be some Trek Fans on here...

STIV: The Voyage Home:

Dr. Gillian Taylor: Do you guys like Italian?

Kirk: Yes.

Spock: No.

Kirk: Yes.

Spock: No.

Kirk: I love Italian,

[looks at Spock]

Kirk: And so do you.

Spock: Yes.

Spock: Your use of language has altered since our arrival. It is currently laced with, shall we say, more colorful metaphors, "double dumb-ass on you" and so forth.

Kirk: Oh, you mean the profanity?

Spock: Yes.

Kirk: Well that's simply the way they talk here. Nobody pays any attention to you unless you swear every other word.

Spock: They like you very much, but they are not the hell "your" whales.

Dr. Gillian Taylor: I suppose they told you that.

Spock: The hell they did.

Kirk: Spock, where the hell's the power you promised?

Spock: One damn minute, Admiral.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000559/

Better Off Dead (1985)

Monique Junot: He keeps putting his testicles all over me.

Lane Myer: Excuse me?

Monique Junot: You know, like octopus? Testicles?

Lane Myer: Ohhhh. Tentacles. N-T. Big Difference.

Charles De Mar: [giving skiing instructions] Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

Tree Trimmer: Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.

Lane Myer: [indicating to Mrs. Smith's accident] Gee, I'm really sorry your mom blew up, Ricky, guess she won't be able to eat any spicy foods for awhile.

Charles De Mar: You ski the K-12 dude, and girls will go sterile just looking at you!

Lane Myer: [talking about skiing the K-12] Look Charles, I gotta do this. If I don't, I'll be nothing. I'll end up like my neighbor Ricky Smith. He just sits around crocheting all day and snorting nasal spray.

Charles De Mar: He snorts nasal spray? Know where I can score some?

Lane Myer: ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME OR NOT?

Monique Junot: So you won't tell anyone?

Lane Myer: What, that you're a Dodgers fan?

Lane Myer: Two brothers... One speaks no English, the other learned English from watching "The Wide World of Sports." So you tell me... Which is better, speaking no English at all, or speaking Howard Cosell?

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti"

One of my favorites:

"But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary. "

(older and whiter ) Special Agent Johnson, FBI: "WHOOHOOO!, just like Saigon, right, man?!"

(younger and blacker) Special Agent Johnson, FBI: "I was in Junior High, dickhead."

"I can't give you the access codes. I don't have access to them."

"...I'm going to count to three. 1...2...-"

"-I'm telling you, I simply don't know them. You'll just have to kill me."

"OK" !!!BANG!!!..."3"

"You shoulda heard your brother squeel when I broke his F--king neck."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whatcha got there, Doc?"

"Oh that? That is my Eronium Pue 36 Explosive Space Modulator."

"Whatcha gonna do with it?"

"Why, I'm going to blow up the Earth. It obstructs my view of Venus."