Great Movie Quotes. I'll start.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOTORCYCLE RELATED!!!!Some dumb 80's teen comedy:

Hot chick is convinced to get on the back of main dude's ride.

Hot chick: "Is this thing safe?"

Nerdy friend: "-Safest thing that'll ever get between your legs."
I remember seeing that movie (or at least this scene), just can't remember who was in it, the title, or what it was about.

Here's one of my favorites from Silverado:

"I think there's only a couple of guys up there and this asshole's one of them!"

"You have to choose, I can't choose for you, it wouldn't be fair". Anton Sugar, No Country For old Men

"You'll get nothing and like it!" Caddy Shack

"The only thing worse than a politician is a child molester."

Extreme Prejudice

(I hope that doesn't get me trouble for "Political statements")

Two related quotes that always crack me up:

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid "Sure you used enough dynamite there, Butch?" (after blowing the safe and the whole railcar is obliterated and dollar bills are raining from the sky).

The Italian Job (the original) "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off" (after dynamiting the safe)

Can't forget Jack Nicholson quotes:

"Heeeere's Johnny!" **********The Shining

"There's only two things that smell like fish and one of them is fish."********Easy Rider

My you've got a big pu$$y.

My you've got a big pu$$y.

Why did you say it twice?

I didn't! :lol:

Memorable quotes from (arguably) the greatest sports comedy of all time:

Carl Spackler: Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

Judge Smails: I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them.

Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?

Danny Noonan: Every day.

Ty Webb: Good. Then what's your problem?

Danny Noonan: I don't know.

Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

Ty Webb: Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Dr. Beeper: I thought you'd be the man to beat this year.

Ty Webb: I guess you'll just have to keep beating yourself.

Ty Webb: Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.

Caddyshack

Judge Smails: Danny, I'm having a party this weekend. [pause] How would you like to come over and mow my lawn?

Judge Smails: Then how do you measure yourself against other golfers?

Ty Webb: By height.

Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

Ty Webb: Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Tombstone

Wyatt Earp: You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?

Doc Holliday: Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

Doc Holliday: Oh. Johnny, I apologize; I forgot you were there. You may go now.

Yes, Predator.

Speaking of predators:

"My hide's worth a lot more than three-thousand, I'll tell ya that cheif. I'll catch him-and kill him-for ten. For that ya get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."

"That's gotta be a twenty-footer"

"...Twenty-five."

"He can't go down with three barrels. He can't go down with three."

"Smile you Sonofabitch!"

Michael Caine in Austin Powers:

"If there's two things I can't stand in life, it's people who are intollerant of other people's cultures....... and the Dutch".

Yes, Predator.
Speaking of predators:

"My hide's worth a lot more than three-thousand, I'll tell ya that cheif. I'll catch him-and kill him-for ten. For that ya get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."

"That's gotta be a twenty-footer"

"...Twenty-five."

"He can't go down with three barrels. He can't go down with three."

"Smile you Sonofabitch!"

"You in the water, cage in the water, shark in water...farewell and adue to you fair Spanish laidies.."

"Taxidermist is gonna have a heartattack after he sees what I've brought him!"

The entire Spaceballs Movie:

Sir..

What?

Do you think we're being to literal?

No you fool! We were told to comb the desert!

Found anything?

Nothing yet sir!

How bout you guys?

Nothing sir?

How bout you guys?

WE AIN'T FOUND SH*T!

Dirty Work?

I've never SEEN so many dead hookers in my life!

Lord knows I have!

PLATOON

Sgt. Barnes:

You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

[takes pipe and inhales drag]

Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality?

Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality.

There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is. Elias was full of shit. Elias was a crusader.

Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one.

[hands pipe back and spits]

"we need a bigger boat"

"radar sonar electric tooth brusches"

The entire Spaceballs Movie:
Sir..

What?

Do you think we're being to literal?

No you fool! We were told to comb the desert!

Found anything?

Nothing yet sir!

How bout you guys?

Nothing sir?

How bout you guys?

WE AIN'T FOUND SH*T!

Dirty Work?

I've never SEEN so many dead hookers in my life!

Lord knows I have!

THATS SPACE BALLS! I LOVE THAT MOVIE :D