Harley Davidson RR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
... most peeps here don't get the HD ride experience..

that's ok with me-

a slower, relaxed ride, the thunderous sound of a maximumus V-Twin...

..and tomorrow I get to ride my 91 Ultra and meet the magnfico Miss Tyler in Paso de Robles - :yahoo:

What a wonderful expectation to wake up to!

I'll post up pix just in case one FJR pervert has the cajones to realize a wonderful ride is a wonderful ride, no matter the marque...

:****:

Hugs n' Kisses

Don,

You are: Riding,Repeat RIDING to Paso Robles

: Meeting Tyler

Hell Yes it counts!

Have fun, be careful. I don't know if you can still handle that legendary Harley power, (much less Tyler) after

riding a lowly FJR.

thunderous?
FAG!
+1

I was out fishing on the lake in my kyaks with my son yesterday. Nothing like spoiling a nice quiet day fishin than a couple of straight pipe harleys coming from miles away waking half the state. nuff said.

Enjoy the ride Amigo,

Dave

thunderous?
FAG!
+1

I was out fishing on the lake in my kyaks with my son yesterday. Nothing like spoiling a nice quiet day fishin than a couple of straight pipe harleys coming from miles away waking half the state. nuff said.

Enjoy the ride Amigo,

Dave

Sing it BROTHA! Wake to two of those every morning yet they never hear me leave on the Sunday rides the wife and I take.

Mi Hermano Donaldo, looking forward to your Harley-Davidson Ride Report; as one skull and crossbones guy to another. Long Live Milwaukee Tractors and big chested biker babes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, with a name like Panman I do like the old HD's.

If I get another bagger as a second ride I'll be torn between the Hog and wing. Do us a good ride report, be safe and enjoy.

Anybody who's ride's, knows that anybody that ride's, is a opinionated self serving prick, and thier bike is best right?

All the HD haters are just jealous that you have multiple (5?) bikes including some 'Merican Irun!

Nuttin wrong with Harley... Just the fags that insist it's the only "real" scoot.. Seems like those kind have owned only hawgs.

Gawd damn fine machines for cross country or just takin' a nice cruise, done it several times on me buds scoot when I was bikeless.

This part really hurts..

Have fun Carver .. Ya donkey fecker.

:jester:

Bikes is bikes, and as BikerGeek's excellent cross-country ride report on the Harley so clearly pointed out, it's more about the ride, than the machine.

Enjoy the ride Don! Looking forward to the pictures!

Griff

Don, we all know in our heart-of-hearts that Hardley Ablesons break down a lot, can't get out of their own way, have brakes that couldn't stop a child's Big-Wheel toy, blind people with non-functional sparkle and deafen children with noise.

So, being the kind-hearted, giving Irish-heritage man I am, I am willing to help you in your motorcycle identity crisis. I will dig deep into my pockets and give you the money there for your 'merican Iun'. Sight unseen. Don't care about the color. I'll take it off your hands and make room in that garage of yours for a real motorsickle. I know; no need to tear up man! I'm here for you. :drinks:

EDIT: It turned out to be $3.45 (I'm married so that is a lot).

Do you want a check or cash?

Don, we all know in our heart-of-hearts that Hardley Ablesons break down a lot, can't get out of their own way, have brakes that couldn't stop a child's Big-Wheel toy, blind people with non-functional sparkle and deafen children with noise.
So, being the kind-hearted, giving Irish-heritage man I am, I am willing to help you in your motorcycle identity crisis. I will dig deep into my pockets and give you the money there for your 'merican Iun'. Sight unseen. Don't care about the color. I'll take it off your hands and make room in that garage of yours for a real motorsickle. I know; no need to tear up man! I'm here for you. :drinks:

EDIT: It turned out to be $3.45 (I'm married so that is a lot).

Do you want a check or cash?
I will bump it to 5.00 just because I feel benevolent today. You may want to keep it after some of the reviews on the new Duc .

If I had the funds I would have a HD cause thats all there is around here and I wouldn't have to pass them all the time

... most peeps here don't get the HD ride experience.. that's ok with me-
Nonsense! HD has really cool clothing and accessory boutiques. You can get really cool leather stuff and sunglasses there. There's one in Prescott, AZ. A little pricy though.

thunderous?
FAG!
I remember riding behind a small group of riders one day, on twins, heading up to Jerome AZ from Prescott. Taking a left off of Pioneer Parkway onto 89A, they seemed to be getting it on off the light. I said, "seemed to be" because, although they were truly making alot of noise, "thundering" I suppose", they just weren't going anywhere.

I was on my RS Venture...with stock pipes...listening to music.