• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Heli Group Buy..... (ends 11/15/2008)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered 11/14 and rec'd 11/20.....wow (I have an APO military address and live in Korea). Unit looks well made. Will install over the winter "break"...

Just got mine installed and the process is pretty straight forward. The only problems I had was drilling out the tamper resistant bolts. Cost me a few drill bits and finally went to a machine shop and had the heads machined off. The guy charged me $10. The unit is well made and everything lined up perfectly. Thanks for setting up the buy.

I placed my order today for the hrt076-2 for my 07,Thanks!
I got mine in and install was simple.Drilling the screw heads is a little pain.I drilled mine on the bike without removing anything or disconnecting anything so it took about 1.5 hours for the job.Well worth the money and time!

Damn I wish I would have read this earlier? I want one! I will wait for the next group buy since I am in no hurry.

I just started a new group buy that will go until Feb 21st, 2009.

Last edited by a moderator: