• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Heli Group Buy..... (ends 11/15/2008)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine are in route and just got my refund of 50 bucks(remeber i ordered and had to backtrack into the group buy).thanks to all involved,now if we can only get a deal on a smuggler....lol

Yes, Thanks Chris_D. We all really appreciate your setting this up. I got my shipping notification from Heli, UPS has the package and its on the way. Does anyone know if there is going to be a suspension GB setup this fall?

they were suppose to all ship today, but i didnt get a shipping notification. I'll have to call tomarrow. :huh:

did everyone else get their shipping?

dont sweat it.

When i spoke to Jennifer yesterday she said they all shipped :) , I think there was 1 person that paid by money order, they might have to wait a few days but everyone elses shipped. Most should recieve them by Friday. She told me sometimes when UPS logs the shipments they dont always email the reciepiant. If you paid by CC, its on the way.

Just wanted to let you know that I received mine today. A great big THANK YOU for your bravery in getting this set up.

Mine came UPS and we installed it last night. What a HUGE difference it makes. Thank you again for setting this up. This is one very happy customer. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

im hop'in to get mine today. I have a benifit ride for tomarrow to a little baby boy to get his sight. Family is trying to raise money for the expenses to go China for the surgery. Anyone want to donate to a great cause please PM or Email me for details