Here are some pics! '07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color is defintly starting to grow on me...not sure it will ever take over the #1 spot (in my list) currently occupied by blue but still a sharp looking bike.

Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
I always had the impression you were taller - :blink:
Congrats on your new 07!! You are so going to love it. Now - wipe that SEG off your face, and install some sliders !!!
Power of deception :D

Thank you. Sliders are paid for and hopefully will be here next week. Ian, >wink<>wink>

Here are some pics of my new 07

FJRwasborn1003-vi.jpg

I always had the impression you were taller - :blink:

Congrats on your new 07!! You are so going to love it. Now - wipe that SEG off your face, and install some sliders !!!
Check for zipper marks from the jacket and get a Mag Knight tank protector

Alex,

I saw your crate when I was at D&H on Wednesday... It was right next to two others that were for a couple flying in Friday and were riding them home ...to California! (They had a NV p.o. box/address)

Check for zipper marks from the jacket and get a Mag Knight tank protector
That jacket has a flap that covers zipper. SO, all is good, but tank protector might be a good thing anyway. Thank you.

Alex,
I saw your crate when I was at D&H on Wednesday... It was right next to two others that were for a couple flying in Friday and were riding them home ...to California! (They had a NV p.o. box/address)
You did say hello to it, right! :D

Congrats Alex! I bet you just loved the snow we received yesterday! Maybe it will warm up one of these days. See you soon!

Congrats Alex! I bet you just loved the snow we received yesterday! Maybe it will warm up one of these days. See you soon!
Thanks Tim. yeah, snow was great. I ended up watching DA BEARS instead of riding. It scared my wife more then me riding all day long :)

Thanks Sooooooo much for the pics Joe and Cougar! Really getting me fired up, Yet, excellent therapy during the wait. It's -15 C (-20ish w wind chill) so i think she can sit in the crate for a few more weeks.

Do they let you keep the crate it came in ?

:drinks:

-Don

Thanks Sooooooo much for the pics Joe and Cougar! Really getting me fired up, Yet, excellent therapy during the wait. It's -15 C (-20ish w wind chill) so i think she can sit in the crate for a few more weeks.
Do they let you keep the crate it came in ?

:drinks:

-Don
You welcome and as far as a crate goes I have no clue. Did not bother asking. They did say that the metal pieces getting picked up by some guy for a scrape metal. So, if you ask you might get it.

Your bike even matches the shutters on your house. Nice job. I really like the new color.
I just realized that myself. must be a fluke. :)