Hes Trying To Ban Us All !!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares? It took my 4 weeks to join over there and another 3 to get my first post to work... and that was before the attacks.

Over here? 5 minutes in total!

I like the new format, I like the flow of information. I can appreciate the history, but if you're not changing, you're dying.

I think George Bernard Shaw put it best:

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

MKNewman may be making the biggest difference himself. :lol:

The "titles" given under each name are nothing more than an indication of the number of posts made to the board. Pretty common.

Hellp folks -

I just (literally) rolled up from returning from the Utah 1088 (where a FJR took FIRST PLACE!!! Everyone congratulate George Zelenz!!!)

I read the copied version of the EZBoard thread. Unfuckingbelieveable... I'm sorta at a lost for words as to WTF is up with Marc Newman going ape-shit like that! :eek:

Concur that is is not useful to get into a mud-slinging contest regarding forums. That having been said, Marc also mis-represented me badly with his ill-conceived comments about my "intentions", and the comment about EZBoard buying me a bike is about as fucked up as a soup sandwich. I have NO idea what in the hell has gotten into him....

I suppose I should post a "here's the real deal" thread over there, but I'm sure it would last 30 seconds before Marc deleted it, so, I dunno if it's even worth the keystrokes...
shrug.gif

It matters not, gentlemen, we are moving forward. And we are going to make this forum the best there is. Believe it.

Now I'm going to wash 10,000 bugs off the Blackbird and try to stop humming from the road.... B)

Yes it really is a shame that all this "flap" is going on over another FJR board. I mayself will be on as many boards that cover the FJR that I can. As long as the board does a good job covering the FJr and it's members give good advice I'll stay. If the "Head Cheese" of the board keeps throwing fits then I'll move on. Simple as that. What's the big dal anyway? :eek:

I have gotten so tired of cleaning bugs off; I’m considering leaving the dead bugs on as a warning to their still living buddies. :ph34r: :ph34r:

"about as fucked up as a soup sandwich".......one of the greatest quotes of all time...mind if i add that one to my list?.....P.S. you were commenting on the state of ezboard, right?..........glad your back safe!

trinibob, i see by your pic, they don,t call you "little bob"....ya think mike newman will ever post a pic of herself, i mean himself?

Glad to see you back safe!

Regarding the EZBoard Fud-up... Forget it. Put it behind you. This site is taking off PDQ and Marc's been lurking about here prolly thinking over his moves over the past few weeks. The posting level is dropping dramtically there so it's only a matter of time. We know what the real deal is anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why you have to "belong" to one or the other. Why can't you just post to either, and not knock the other.

The other board has been around from the beginning and did a tremendous amount of good in help, research and infromation.

Why not just use both for the benefit of FJR owners?

I am missing something in my naivite?

igoforit.

Frogman,

My personal opinion, but I don't think making disparaging remarks about Marc is going to help the situation any. :unsure:

Why not just use both for the benefit of FJR owners?I am missing something in my naivite?
Yes,

The fact that Mr. Newman has been censoring the existence of this 'new' forum on the EZBoard... He has show a great deal of immaturity, and dare I say taken a Dicatorship type approach to those who oppose what he has done.... (Watch it man you'll get your ass banned, heck I might even get banned for posting this here)

He's also been deleting posts that ask why Dale (Warchild) has been absent from the board...

Luckily GunMD was able to dig this out of his browser cache...

https://www.scottwright.net/Files/censorship.pdf

As I had totally missed it myself (I knew he had deleted it as it was in his recent post list)

I was even a little surprised myself when I read it....

Reminds of a little frickin dictator who is losing his power....

1) He took away Warchild & Scooter G's Admin rights so he could consolidate what little power he has...

2) He tried to make it sound as if the EZBoard, and not the EZBoard Users had bought him a bike

3) He doesn't acknowledge the EZBoard is a POS... Don't believe me, go see how nice the search engine is on the ZRX forum, and.. oh yeah and get this... posts don't drop off...

Bottom Line:

The FJR Boards have been the best source of info we've had for our Farkles and our Problems... The fact Mr. Newman for some reason see's this board as a threat, and has decided to censor it in my opinion is totally unacceptable... At least as long as I live in this Country...I'm not gonna put up with his Bull Shit...

-bvw.

@igoforit

Amen brother. The more info I can get, the better.

@ Groo

You think that’s bad, you should have seen his post on the “other” board where he made a personal attack on 04FJRME. Here is a guy selling us quality GPS stuff at cost and Frogman has to attack him for calling for calm. Someone needs to switch to decaf

:D

My personal opinion, but I don't think making disparaging remarks about Marc is going to help the situation any.
True, but we also need to expose what he's been doing, It's totally unacceptable...

What's wrong with asking a question about where Dale went and getting it answered...

Oh Yeah I know... Because while Mr. Newman 'owned' the board Dale helped build it into what it is....

(Dale, I can't wait to see what you do here)

elated.gif
elated.gif
elated.gif

-bvw.

Earlier today I posted a couple of replies to a thread on the other board that responded to mknewman's post of "What is going on here."

The gist of my posts as well as other members was "why either/or? why not both along with the other forums already existing on the FJR?"

The thread has now been yanked.

Piggy

(Not my real name)

Update: He moved this post to 'Off Topic' (unlike the Where's Dale one, and others he deleted)

But Wait... There's More.....

Go try clicking on the links in his profile...

Marc.jpg

If you try the one on censorship, or... What's going on here -reply

You are greeted by this...

Marc2.jpg

Hey Mr. Newman, care to comment or are you just gonna keep digging (deleting) a hole...

-bvw.

WC,

I have NO idea what the hell happened. I would have liked to get a "So long folks. We have a disagreement over EZBoard." That may piss you off, and I'm sorry if it does, but unless I missed it being posted, that's my honest feeling of what should have been.

That's what this new board is all about, right? Honestly facing stuff.

I'm here too, aren't I--and posting. That ALSO says something too, something positive.

Now, of course, I'm aware that you cannot go back to the other forum and post ANYTHING. I've been told that my questions are "complaints" and I'm "wasting (MKNewman's) time" with them and have been clearly invited to leave. So I've CLEARLY pissed Marc off. I've been on that board over 2 years--since I was a waiter.

Overnight it's gone from being an adult, mature, informative board to a place I don't want to be--and in just a few days.

Now I've probably managed to piss EVERYONE off...Oh well...I've always enjoyed riding alone best... :ph34r:

Now I've probably managed to piss EVERYONE off...Oh well...I've always enjoyed riding alone best... :ph34r:
Imagine how I feel.... :blink:

I just tried to offer some better software and hosting to the guys, and well.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Warchild can answer for himself, but he DID post and tell people what he though. That thread lasted about 13 hours.