HID Self Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to get another set later this week.  Thanks war by bringing this group buy to us.  I did a search and couldn't find a better deal than this.
You're welcome. Yeah, I did a heavy, thorough search myself on these kits, and no one - no one! - is approaching Andy's prices. Hell, most outfits are still selling a *single* HID kit for $200....

Welcome to the forum, by the way. You're a brave man, going with the Hi/Lo at this juncture, after all we've learned. But then, if they're basically working out for you, that's all that matters...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am planning to get another set later this week. Thanks war by bringing this group buy to us. I did a search and couldn't find a better deal than this.
Welcome FJRRIDER05! Glad you like the kit. It IS an awesome deal. And the high beams can be improved by various methods. But HOLY COW, the low beam is so AWESOME, that as has already been stated, many riders may not even NEED the high beam to be perfect.

I actually emailed Andy to ask about a single HID for my dirt bike and he quoted me 2 bills. Heck, might as well buy the low beam only pair and split it for that much money.

war, I did read and follow each member's feedback about this kit, what is strange is that I only see 1 or 2 owners are not too happy with the high beam, and all others are somewhat satisfy and no complaint at all. It is tough, it took me weeks before I finally made up my mind. Well, I am happy with the lights. I will try to take a pic of my bike when I am off work.

Guys,

My situation concerning this "self buy" is not looking good. I emailed Andy again yesterday and ask if he had received a credit for the lost shipment.

This evening I get an email from Andy stating that my claim is denied and the case is closed.

I called FedEx and they confirmed that FedEx has already credited Andy $295 for the lost shipment.

I have emailed Andy again, and ask him to call FedEx (just in case he truly thinks the case is closed), confirm that he has been credited and to then refund my funds back into my Paypal account.

I have a very bad feeling things are going to get ugly very soon.

John Calhoun

The local number to the Office of Investigations for the US Customs Service is 314 539 6740. I suppose that would be as good as any place to start if things turn UGLY. I'll be damned if I will let someone take me for $295 without making one hell of a disturbance in his life.

Guys,My situation concerning this "self buy" is not looking good. I emailed Andy again yesterday and ask if he had received a credit for the lost shipment.

This evening I get an email from Andy stating that my claim is denied and the case is closed.

I called FedEx and they confirmed that FedEx has already credited Andy $295 for the lost shipment.

I have emailed Andy again, and ask him to call FedEx (just in case he truly thinks the case is closed), confirm that he has been credited and to then refund my funds back into my Paypal account.

I have a very bad feeling things are going to get ugly very soon.

John Calhoun
Make sure and protest with PayPal. They are who you went through and have a process for satisfaction. USE IT!

no self buy !!!!!!

it seems that because of two forum members

V-2win and wpbfjr

with your bitch ass whining you have screwed me and others out of being able to buy this item at a lower cost ,, because Warchild will not give out the info ,,

are you guys serious??

you sound like a bunch of school girls arguing over a purse ,,

you should be banned from the forum ,,

you have effectivly cost the other members thousands of dollars ,, are you happy??

you just flew off the edge of the planet ,, stomping your foot and yelling "I'm going to call the customs office" ,,

"I'm telling Daddy on you" WWAAA WWWAAAA !!!!

df63fcc4e351ffae281e51c663b3ef2e200.gif

do you belive you will get satisfaction from that??

any international transaction has it's flaws ,, I have used vendors from England , Australia , Germany and Italy with no issues other than length of shipping ,, and that cannot be blamed on the vendor ,,

maybe you guys would be better off selling your bikes and buying golf clubs !!!!

***%#!!!!&^%!!%!^!$!#!!!********* bitch ass fags !!!!!!

no self buy !!!!!!it seems that because of two forum members

V-2win and  wpbfjr

with your bitch ass whining you have screwed me and others......
For the record as one admin....I think this response fits squarely into Forum Guidelines #5 exception where v2win desperately needs to be dogpiled.

Hear, Hear! :clap:

I wonder if they'll admit their complicity to the Custom's office if they call?

no self buy !!!!!!it seems that because of two forum members

V-2win and wpbfjr

with your bitch ass whining you have screwed me and others out of being able to buy this item at a lower cost ,, because Warchild will not give out the info ,,

are you guys serious??

you sound like a bunch of school girls arguing over a purse ,,

you should be banned from the forum ,,

you have effectivly cost the other members thousands of dollars ,, are you happy??

you just flew off the edge of the planet ,, stomping your foot and yelling "I'm going to call the customs office" ,,

"I'm telling Daddy on you" WWAAA WWWAAAA !!!!

df63fcc4e351ffae281e51c663b3ef2e200.gif

do you belive you will get satisfaction from that??

any international transaction has it's flaws ,, I have used vendors from England , Australia , Germany and Italy with no issues other than length of shipping ,, and that cannot be blamed on the vendor ,,

maybe you guys would be better off selling your bikes and buying golf clubs !!!!

***%#!!!!&^%!!%!^!$!#!!!********* bitch ass fags !!!!!!
Holy crap with the blatant personal attacks here. I can't believe it's really THIS bad. Geeez galxy5, lighten up. You're not the one who's out nearly 3 bills for a product that you don't have. I don't think V2win's comments are out of line AT ALL. Yours on the other hand...

GunMD

not personal

just calling it as I see it !!!

causing others not to have the opportunity to buy said item ,,

and we only have one side ,, his side ,,

I stand by my statements !!!!!!

GunMDnot personal

just calling it as I see it !!!

causing others not to have the opportunity to buy said item ,,

and we only have one side ,, his side ,,

I stand by my statements !!!!!!
Understood...I see your point. I don't happen to agree with the way you worded it, but that's up to you...things would get dull if we all agreed. Hell, we wouldn't have those nice rules in the forum guidelines if we all agreed on stuff.

I do find it unfortunate that it came to this (this was discussed a couple of pages ago in this thread and I mentioned the "don't ruin it for the rest of us" thing at the time).

Is it any wonder that guys like Warchild make an effort to stay clear of these sorts of "bargains"?

Is it any wonder that guys like Warchild make an effort to stay clear of these sorts of "bargains"?
Well, no worries now, because as I PM'd Galxy5 when he asked for the info, this Self Buy is DONE!

And so is this goddamn thread! It is now LOCKED!

Oh well.... at least TWN got his 12,000 views.... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.