Highway 36 and down the coast!!!!!! May 10-11-12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am going to be in Reno (Carson City) for Mothers Day weekend so i am planning to leave there Sunday morning (not my Mother) and heading up to Red Bluff for Tuesday night.

Monday I plan on going across 36 (my 1st time) and down the coast to San Francisco. I will spend the night in San Fran and head home on Tuesday.

Maybe Hans (JB) will be around for dinner night???????

My question is does anyone have the time or inclination for this?

R

Hi GuysI am going to be in Reno (Carson City) for Mothers Day weekend so i am planning to leave there Sunday morning (not my Mother) and heading up to Red Bluff for Tuesday night.

Monday I plan on going across 36 (my 1st time) and down the coast to San Francisco. I will spend the night in San Fran and head home on Tuesday.

Maybe Hans (JB) will be around for dinner night???????

My question is does anyone have the time or inclination for this?

R
Hans doesn't read the forum much lately, PM him or call him.

Not sure I understand your itinerary. Would it be dinner in SF on the Monday after mothers day? That sounds possible for me. Got a place in mind in SF?

It would be Monday.

I plan on staying at a place in the Knob Hill area. There is a nice place on the corner of Polk and Jackson called The Bell Tower, that would be my first choice but i am open to suggestions.

R

It would be Monday.I plan on staying at a place in the Knob Hill area. There is a nice place on the corner of Polk and Jackson called The Bell Tower, that would be my first choice but i am open to suggestions.

R

I am interested in this run. I'll ride up from Prescott Valley to Reno to hook up with you. This is tenitive and subject to change.

Keep me informed.

Ray

.Hans doesn't read the forum much lately....
That's just 'cause I'm hoping you'll forget about me, Jerry, and then I'll never have to return the Aerostitch you kindly lent me while mine was in the shop. :rolleyes: BTW, it's back now. Did you happen to notice that I didn't come by your house Sunday to return yours as we discussed (but didn't finalize)? :p

Fairlaner: Absolutely! I'll get it on the calendar. Thank you for thinking of me.

Jb

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join you. I can meet you in Red Bluff, ride 36 to 101 south, then cut over on Hwy 37 back home to Sacto. I will make it a day trip. Sounds like FUNNNN Fun!

UN

ok Rick thats sounds like a plan, just leave the dog at home.....

R

I'd like to go, but I'd probably just hold you back and you'd end up bitching about it....

What if I bought you a slice of pizza Tuesday night?

Tuesday night i will be at home......

It is gonna be a nice mellow ride across 36 and down 1.

San fran to home may be a bit quicker.

R

Bob what are you smoking today????????

I am heading from Reno to Red bluff on SUNDAY, I won't be near Sac any day..

We can meet in Marysville (or somewhere else) on Sunday and head up to RB.

R

Here, let me dumb it down a bit for ya...

I'll join you. I can meet you in Red Bluff, ride 36 to 101 south, then cut over on Hwy 37 back home to Sacto. I will make it a day trip.
I was thinking of joining up with Ric for the day ride from his home in...I'm assuming...Sacramento!

You are planning to run 36 on Monday, yeah?

Here, let me dumb it down a bit for ya...

I'll join you. I can meet you in Red Bluff, ride 36 to 101 south, then cut over on Hwy 37 back home to Sacto. I will make it a day trip.
I was thinking of joining up with Ric for the day ride from his home in...I'm assuming...Sacramento!

You are planning to run 36 on Monday, yeah?
Sorry Bob i thought you were talking to me... :rolleyes:

And yes meet sunday night ride 36-101 Monday home Tuesday.

And Don you can leave my plugs as they are, maybe i will run it home on diesel??? :blink:

R

Sorry Bob i thought you were talking to me... :rolleyes:
And yes meet sunday night ride 36-101 Monday home Tuesday.
So, when is KSU time on Monday in Red Bluff? I have to leave 312 miles early....