Home Safe and Sound Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised you could hear anything over the clanking of beer bottles coming from your room... ;)
Couldn't help it after JWilly's green nut-hugger recap. I was cryin' I was laughing so hard. Damn near spewed my beer all over Scab, too.

Just got in about an hour ago safe and sound. Was ragged by the time I got north of Toronto so I spent the night and my brothers in Barrie.

I'll bbiab.. need food and stuff!

Sally and my best wishes and prayers to Wayne and Annette.

Can't give enough kudos to the organizers, this was again a very well run event! Looking forward to next year.

Rode north on 219 with brody and bungie.

I did have an accident in Accident, MD - tipped the bike while parking for lunch. :eek: Sheesh! How embarrassing! Sliders did their job, only broke the left mirror. Sally is fine, my left ankle and knee are interesting looking. Rode the remaining 200 miles home and went to the ER. X-rays negative, Dr says ACL is torn. MRI next week. I have a knee and ankle brace and Vicodin is my current best friend.

And me with an appointment in Suches neighborhood this weekend.... :(

See you all next year!!

I made it back to the flatlands and cornfields of Illinois Monday evening around 6pm. This was my first FJR event and truely enjoyed meeting people and putting faces with the Forum Names. And thanks to my new friends who let me ride with them, I had a great time Saturday. Sorry Steve for the scramble GPS Jill took us on Sunday. I still haven't figured that one out.
Anyhow, had a blast. Can't wait for next year!
Same here bud. We still had a great ride on Sunday though didn't we, Hwy 3 with the fresh pavement, the cool restaurant in Paint Bank.... Especially climbing up that single track up past Sulpher Springs and me wondering just where you thought it was gonna take us HAHAHA! Gotta have a little adventure!

Sally and my best wishes and prayers to Wayne and Annette.
Can't give enough kudos to the organizers, this was again a very well run event! Looking forward to next year.

Rode north on 219 with brody and bungie.

I did have an accident in Accident, MD - tipped the bike while parking for lunch. :eek: Sheesh! How embarrassing! Sliders did their job, only broke the left mirror. Sally is fine, my left ankle and knee are interesting looking. Rode the remaining 200 miles home and went to the ER. X-rays negative, Dr says ACL is torn. MRI next week. I have a knee and ankle brace and Vicodin is my current best friend.

And me with an appointment in Suches neighborhood this weekend.... :(

See you all next year!!
Marty,

So sorry to hear of your tip-over. Really sucks that you wrenched up your knee. Us old guys don't heal up so well, and Vicodin isn't all that it's cracked up to be in my books.

Thanks for including me in your little puckered sphincter ride on Saturday. I never told you guys then, but Saturday was my 51st birthday and you and Brody provided a most excellent way to spend it, chasing after you fella's all over WV and VA.

Heal fast, and give my best to Sally.

-Fred