how do y'all get so many....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shu

Reaction score
posts? when do you find the time?

i assume that MOST of you own a version of what is arguably the best sport tourer EVER, and yet you must be tethered to the PC!! now this is not to say i don't appreciate the tips and research and ideas and farkles and ALL of that. i am MOST appreciative. but as much as i have been dropping in here a lot to investigate windshields and risers and a couple other things for the new scoot, some of you must LIVE here. thousands of posts? do you guys work? hell, i'm RETIRED and i don't have time to do all that....

please don't take offense. i really DO think it's cool to be able to find out anything i need to know about the new FJR. i'm just amazed, is all.... is it still snowing where you live? are your bikes not here yet? don't you have something else to ride while you wait?

inquiring minds want to know.

ride fast, ride safe...

shu

I don't know man --

you've been here 3 days and have 3 posts already. That is 365 per year !!!!!

it does look like some folks do more typing than riding.

or more internetting than working - or

whatever.

I'm fairly new here, too - but managed to put 3200 miles on my '06 in a month. Nothing to brag about and will probably have that doubled by next weekend - but still find time to type an answer or two -

or more often a question.

i assume that MOST of you own a version of what is arguably the best sport tourer EVER, and yet you must be tethered to the PC!! now this is not to say i don't appreciate the tips and research and ideas and farkles and ALL of that. i am MOST appreciative. but as much as i have been dropping in here a lot to investigate windshields and risers and a couple other things for the new scoot, some of you must LIVE here. thousands of posts? do you guys work? hell, i'm RETIRED and i don't have time to do all that....

please don't take offense. i really DO think it's cool to be able to find out anything i need to know about the new FJR. i'm just amazed, is all.... is it still snowing where you live? are your bikes not here yet? don't you have something else to ride while you wait?

ride fast, ride safe...

shu
Some guys like Odot apparently have no friends, so we, sadly, must fill in that void in his life.

I don't know man -- you've been here 3 days and have 3 posts already. That is 365 per year !!!!!
LOL! good point! and now i've got 5...

it's like milk duds.

thanx,

shu

SkooterG Edit: Must learn how to use "Quote" function before losing FNG status. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

ride fast, ride safe...

shu
Easy..just stay up late at night! :)

Mary

My tailbone's busted. All I can do is vicarious motorcycling.

Well, that, and I'm not exactly retired, but I have lots of time to goof off.

ride fast, ride safe...

shu
Shorter posts! :p

I'm from and work for the Guvmint, and I'm here to help ya.......... :D I've got 20 thou on Frank and live in the Great White North, so that ain't bad.

it's an addiction. we need a program.

It might be quantity over quality with some folks.........

Or then again they might be secure with themselves when they're accused of being post whores :yahoo:

My excuse at 1100 posts? I'm just a 1/4 whore, but 4 times better at it.

Latest posts