I love college football!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Ohio State managed to only put up 26 points against the Ohio Bobcats? And that was with some fourth quarter polishing. You Buckeyes really think you're going to survive USC? This is gonna be ugly....the PAC 10 is rising to the top once again this season. :p Go Ducks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Ohio State managed to only put up 26 points against the Ohio Bobcats? And that was with some fourth quarter polishing. You Buckeyes really think you're going to survive USC? This is gonna be ugly....the PAC 10 is rising to the top once again this season. :p Go Ducks!
Can't be at the top unless you have to weather a hurricane. :(

It's going to be ugly if they take that game to LA. :angry:

As far as the PAC-10, I think Penn State just played a Pac-10 team didn't they? :p

As far as the PAC-10, I think Penn State just played a Pac-10 team didn't they? :p
The Beavers don't count. Neither do the Huskies, the Cougars or the Wildcats. Probably the Cardinal, too. It's a pretty lopsided conference these days.

The Beavers don't count. Neither do the Huskies, the Cougars or the Wildcats. Probably the Cardinal, too. It's a pretty lopsided conference these days.

That means you won’t be able to use;

Northwestern

Minnesota

Indiana

Purdue

Or

Michigan

In any arguments against the Buckeye’s this year, deal?

:D

That means you won’t be able to use;

Northwestern

Minnesota

Indiana

Purdue

Or

Michigan

In any arguments against the Buckeye’s this year, deal?

:D
Not sure that I can make that promise, seeing how we're playing Purdue this weekend. If we lose to them, I'd never save face!

Damn, Pig, that was hard work today against Purdue!!!!

Looking at Auburn, now, thanks for finally finishing it up, Ducks!

Edit after AU game: Damn, that was even uglier!!!! 3 to 2 !??!??!?! Who the hell ranked Auburn in the top 10?!?! What were they looking at?!!? Glad we got the field goal! Can you imagine losing a football game 2 to nothin'?

Enjoy the season now... Someone down south is lurking!!!!!!!!!!!!
wmaDisplayBlank.jpg

See you in two weeks!

osu-1.jpg
In the back of Tressel's mind he will be thinking this is just another New Year's Day! (maybe groundhog day!)
Calling Mr Tstaff... Mr. Tstaff to a white courtesy phone....

[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

Ground Hog Day!

Okay, so maybe the PAC 10 isn't rising to the top anymore with the performances of UCLA, Cal and ASU yesterday. But who cares, Oregon pulled it out! :yahoo:

Official reaction to USC vs. Ohio State: (yawn) :sleepysmileyanim:

Calling Mr Tstaff... Mr. Tstaff to a white courtesy phone....[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

Ground Hog Day!
Just getting back from Indy.

Sure glad I went to the Indy Mile on Saturday night & didn't have to watch. :(

Calling Mr Tstaff... Mr. Tstaff to a white courtesy phone....[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

Ground Hog Day!
Just getting back from Indy.

Sure glad I went to the Indy Mile on Saturday night & didn't have to watch. :(
Tom,

It was quite painfull. How was your trip? Did you end up taking the cage? That rain Friday morning was pretty nasty

Tom,
It was quite painfull. How was your trip? Did you end up taking the cage? That rain Friday morning was pretty nasty
Nope, rode the bike & the wife was with me, she's going to make me pay for this one for awhile. :D

Geez, Auburn takes on LSU. After that penalty clinic AU put on last week, I think there might be a difficult evening in store.

Go (not Geaux), Tigers!!!!!

And I still don't know what the guys are looking at when they vote the rankings. Auburn is still Top Ten? Not complaining, mind you, it's cool to be up there, but did any of those voters see the game last week??!!!??! I guess it's not reasonable to drop a team too far when after all, they did win. But 3 to 2??!??! What kinda football score is that?!?!?

Auburn is still Top Ten? Not complaining, mind you, it's cool to be up there, but did any of those voters see the game last week??!!!??! I guess it's not reasonable to drop a team too far when after all, they did win. But 3 to 2??!??! What kinda football score is that?!?!?
Dallas got 37 points scored on them Monday night, but everyone thinks they are the best team in football. So why not Auburn?

I hope you guys are watching LSU - Auburn. Some hard hitting, this should be a good one!

I'm looking for an emoticon that shows a tail between legs. I can't believe we lost to Boise State. They play on a blue field, for pity's sake.

God, I love this time of year! My Ducks looked a bit sloppy in their first game of the season, but you wouldn't know it from the 44-10 beating they gave the U of W.
For those of you that didn't catch this clip last season,

Hey dude take a duck and put it up your back door, what a loser, on a motorcycle site you have a hard on about this, what a loser. big time. Get a life.

God, I love this time of year! My Ducks looked a bit sloppy in their first game of the season, but you wouldn't know it from the 44-10 beating they gave the U of W.
For those of you that didn't catch this clip last season,

Nice, dumbass. <_<