• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Iron Pony 023GT Closeout

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up.

This will be my 2nd set.
smile.png

Ordered.

All y'all are most welcome!
punk.gif

I really wanted to check out the new T30GTs, but with pricing like this...well, you get the idea!

--G

Wow! Great deal. Have a set only 3k miles, and they are very solid. The 023's were slightly squirrely but the gt's are really firm and a good ride. Good traction in rain too.

All y'all are most welcome! :punk: I really wanted to check out the new T30GTs, but with pricing like this...well, you get the idea!

--G
Same here I wanted to try the Michelin PR4s but If I run these for NAFO / EOM in September I wont feel so bad putting so many miles on them so quickly.
My thoughts too!

I just purchased a set, myself. There appears to be a free Iron Pony t-shirt with each order, now.

American Motorcycle Tire has a set of the new T30 GT for $223.21 delivered by UPS. Express air shipping is an additional $40.00. I just put a set of these on my '09 two weeks ago and don't know that I would have continued with the BT-023 GT at the Iron Pony price. The 023 GT was a very good tire, long mileage, 17292 on the front, only 7241 on the rear because I picked up a 1" drywall screw right in the middle of the tread don't really trust the DIY strings or plugs for extended cruising.

My front and rear -023GT arrived today.

The rear rubber sidewall had BT-023R stamped on it...even though the sticker on the tire and receipt said GT.

Wassup widdat?

The rear rubber sidewall had BT-023R stamped on it...even though the sticker on the tire and receipt said GT.

Wassup widdat?
Mine arrived today too. R is for Rear, F is for Front. Look just to the right of these letters and you should see GT. The rear has it in similar sized font as the 023 while the front has GT is smaller letters that are barely noticeable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wassup widdat?
Mark, I just put a fresh set on the FJR and they have "GT" on the sidewall after the 023R.

--G

I've never tried these tires before but what the hey, all the cool kids are doin it! Ordered a set.
bike.gif