• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Iron Pony 023GT Closeout

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My front and rear -023GT arrived today.
The rear rubber sidewall had BT-023R stamped on it...even though the sticker on the tire and receipt said GT.

Wassup widdat?
Mark, I just put a fresh set on the FJR and they have "GT" on the sidewall after the 023R.

--G
Yeah, it was just a quick check. I'll look again today when I get home.

I've never tried these tires before but what the hey, all the cool kids are doin it! Ordered a set.
bike.gif
Be prepared to exert some energy prying on the rear tires.

I invested in a set of these tires, yesterday. I am not sure if it was a "Monday" thing but I appear to be receiving a free Iron Pony t-shirt with my order. I'll wear it & advertise for them!

Just ordered a set as well. Wonder how their supply is holding up? Oh well, I've only got about 200 miles on my current tires, but these will eventually get used!

All y'all are most welcome!
punk.gif

I really wanted to check out the new T30GTs, but with pricing like this...well, you get the idea!

--G
Same here, I was almost ready to order the T30GTs when I saw your timely post! Thank you for that! The T30s can wait till next tire change.

Carver, as hard as you ride Krzy8, I think you will love the handling of the BT023GTs.

Got the tires today but no free t-shirt
no.gif
I read here that someone else didnt get their's either so, what the heck,I called 'em. The woman i talked to said that the reason the shirt wasnt sent was because I didnt specify a size (but I know I did). She asked what size I wanted and said she would get it in the mail. She was very nice about it.
angel.gif

FJRForum is always like ants on a log when it comes to swarming good deals...

EDIT: Thanks George!

Last edited by a moderator:
no.gif
I read here that someone else didnt get their's either so, what the heck,I called 'em. The woman i talked to said that the reason the shirt wasnt sent was because I didnt specify a size (but I know I did). She asked what size I wanted and said she would get it in the mail. She was very nice about it.
angel.gif
UPS man just showed up with new tires from Iron Pony and no free t-shirt here as well. WTH?

UPS man also delivered SIDI Street boots for $99.00 from Motorcyclegear.com in size 11. All other sizes are $129.00 I cant figure that out but I put in my order before they changed their mind.

SIDI Street boots deal

no.gif
angel.gif
UPS man just showed up with new tires from Iron Pony and no free t-shirt here as well. WTH?

UPS man also delivered SIDI Street boots for $99.00 from Motorcyclegear.com in size 11. All other sizes are $129.00 I cant figure that out but I put in my order before they changed their mind.

SIDI Street boots deal
I just called and my t-shirt is on the way. The guy from Iron Pony said its a heck of a tire deal and they sold a lot over the weekend and he only has 30 sets left so if your sitting on the fence you better jump quick.

I just called and my t-shirt is on the way. The guy from Iron Pony said its a heck of a tire deal and they sold a lot over the weekend and he only has 30 sets left so if your sitting on the fence you better jump quick.
Just ordered two sets. T30 may be the cat's azz but like the BT023GT enough to ride em till the deal runs out.

The date is 4 digit, for example 2512 means the 25th week of the year in 2012.