It's time for the NW Winter get together again!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, looking forward to a good time with great people, thank you for the reply BluFJR
smile.png

Sorry, but I'm out.

5 PM is generally when we like leaving the Portalnd area to head back to the Seattle area. A 5 PM start time means getting home too late for my middle-aged bones.

Sorry, but I'm out.
5 PM is generally when we like leaving the Portalnd area to head back to the Seattle area. A 5 PM start time means getting home too late for my middle-aged bones.
Please don't tell my old bones that. I'd never go anywhere:) :)

Sorry, but I'm out.
How about the others in the Seattle crowd? We can bump this earlier without a problem. I know that a lot of geezers guys are coming in from a distance and I want to make this easy for most. So, those like Ray, and the Seattle Clan speak up on a convenient time. Maybe I should alter the above poll for people to vote on Times?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it will make it more fun for more people move it to whatever works the best. I don't have a job and have no other conflicts other than weather and I can drive around that.
smile.png
Quit picking on the geezers karl or I'm gonna sit on your face.
uhoh.gif

Any time selection works for me....anyone want to meet up and ride down together from Seattle ???
smile.png

Earlier is fine with me if it allows more folks to attend… It's a Saturday, so that should work for most and help with old bones and weather issues.

Speaking of weather, I just got back to PDX from SF, my usual monthly work commute. I'll be doing it again the week of 17th. If anyone has any questions about heated gear, I have now tested it all, over a period of years, including the interesting new Warm N Safe "Base layer" shirt. this last trip I encountered temps well below 40 degrees, and in a few places… way below. Interesting.

Also, how can anyone resist good company, good food, moto films and a chance to find out what Ray's new toy is? Who knows, it may be a motorcycle...

Yeah, earlier would work better for me, too. It's about 350 miles each way from here, so I won't be trying it in one day. Plan to spend the night then head home on Sunday after a good hearty brunch somewhere. (All this is assuming the pass [over Hwy 58] is clear, of course.)

Not sure if I'll be able to break free as the wife will be having some surgery this coming Wednesday and she will be in a cast for a month. But the time doesn't matter to me, I-5 is boring day or night.

I hope you can make it and the surgery goes well for your wife Panman :) Yes, I-5 is a nice road to relax on and let your mind just wonder :)

Ok guys. I will talk to the owner and shoot for around Noon. It shouldn't be a problem. As soon as it's settle with the owner, I will update the time on Facebook and this forum. Hope all is well with the wife Panman. I go in today for a spine injection. WooHoo fun!