John Ryan Attempts "Ultimate Coast to Coast"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we there yet? :)

Not gonna bother to log on anymore as it just freezes up...so someone post a screenshot when the deed is done. 'kay?

;)

Not gonna bother to log on anymore as it just freezes up...so someone post a screenshot when the deed is done. 'kay?

;)
See post #122, #112, and #113

It's not Star Trek advanced temporal mechanics folks...is 12:15 or 12:45 EDT time in the future to you like it is me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spot had him on Grassy Key or Long Key. Both directly above Marathon respectively at 14:11:54.

Just reloaded Spot-no update.
Folks, please resist the urge to hit Refresh. Everytime you do...just loads down the server more. Let it update on your screen.

I have to go to a meeting....have fun watching him finish!

;)
See post #122, #112, and #113

It's not Star Trek advanced temporal mechanics folks...is 12:15 or 12:45 EDT time in the future to you like it is me?
CDT here. What's odd is he seems to be 1/2 hour ahead, NOT the 1 hour like it should be. I've been watching the screen when it updated and checked against local time so there must be some major delay (1/2 hour?) between when the signal is sent and when our boob tube is updated.

Mine is still updating and yes, he's just above Marathon at 14:11.

Folks, please resist the urge to hit Refresh. Everytime you do...just loads down the server more. Let it update on your screen.
Thats the problem with that 1 minute refresh. The site is in a death spiral attempting to fulfil the requests. Tracker updates every 10 minutes.. he should set it to at least 5.

Then again, you'd still have people hitting refresh...

He's been averaging just a bit under 60 MPH (not bad for Rt 1) so he should be there, as predicted above, at about 3:15 Eastern

He's going the wrong way!

wrongwayRyan.jpg

Go Ryan Go!

Spot, on its own refresh Matt, has him in Key West.

Sorry I don't know how to send a screen shot.