Kate's UCCC Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kate:pay absolutely NO attention to Tyler! You can ride whatever you like... As long as it has 2 wheels. LOL
That just earned you a smack upside the head the next time I see you, mister...
tongue.png
And that would be at NAFO.

Now I got reason to get there early. LOL

Kate:pay absolutely NO attention to Tyler! You can ride whatever you like... As long as it has 2 wheels. LOL
tongue.png

I'm sure someone will be selling tickets... maybe Kate can come and be the official.
biggrin.png
And maybe… I will ride my BMW Dakar to sway her judgement to my side.

tongue.png

I'm sure someone will be selling tickets... maybe Kate can come and be the official.
biggrin.png
Good luck with that, Fly Boy...
biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
tongue.png

biggrin.png
I call the ticket printer tomorrow.

I don't believe Amtrak goes to Deadhorse.
This is an awesome adventure. The kind of "trip of a lifetime" that many dream about, and few ever undertake.

However long it takes Kate to manage this ride, she will have done it and most of us won't
biggrin.png
LMAO @ amtrak!!!!

Kate, you are amazing and an inspiration! May the test of your ride be safe and trouble-free. You are one bad-ass lady.
Thank you so much! it means the world to me that everyone is rooting for me! I seriously cannot express how much it means to me! I love all you guys! Thank you for your support!

Welcome Kate!A BMW GS700 hmmm... You DID read the fine print when joining the forum did you not? An FJR MUST be added to your stable within 6 months from the time of your introductory post. I am sure you will comply. (LOL)

Enjoy the rest of your ride, it's all down hill now.

Key West awaits you!
i tried one.... couldn't touch the ground.... i would like one... but unless i get platform boots or a step ladder.... just can't.... i live through other fjr riders...

LoffKat said:
Welcome Kate!A BMW GS700 hmmm... You DID read the fine print when joining the forum did you not? An FJR MUST be added to your stable within 6 months from the time of your introductory post. I am sure you will comply. (LOL)

Key West awaits you!
i tried one.... couldn't touch the ground.... i would like one... but unless i get platform boots or a step ladder.... just can't.... i live through other fjr riders...
perhaps a step ladder with a bungee.....

Don't know if i'll make the twin cities tomorrow. getting my tires changed in Minot ND, so it really depends on those guys....

The challenges for me on this ride are

1. height...lol

1a. stength... i'm fairly weak... if Herbert fell over i'd need help getting him back up. (even with the technique)

2, type 1 diabetic with brittle diabetes....

3. some have considered my gender a challenge for this ride... i told them to shove it up their ass and spin

4. i'm a sleeper....

that's really it....

I dedicated the start picture to John because we had become friends and he was "advising" me on how to ride like him while being diabetic. he was awesome and i miss him... not so much the badgering or english lessons....

the end picture will be MINE.

I'm so overwhelmed by everyone's involvement. it brings tears of joy to my eyes. literally. i cannot believe how much and many people are watching and care. all of you are wonderful.

I should be hitting Key West Tuesday or Wednesday...but it really all depends upon the tire change so stay tuned

(and thank you for letting me post even though i'm riding a bimmer...)

Key West awaits you!

Key West awaits you!
perhaps a step ladder with a bungee.....
I guess I will have to start working on swaying Anthony then
grin.gif

… I know- Good Luck With That

Don't know if i'll make the twin cities tomorrow. getting my tires changed in Minot ND, so it really depends on those guys....

1. height...lol

1a. stength... i'm fairly weak... if Herbert fell over i'd need help getting him back up. (even with the technique)

3. some have considered my gender a challenge for this ride... i told them to shove it up their ass and spin

4. i'm a sleeper....

that's really it....

I dedicated the start picture to John because we had become friends and he was "advising" me on how to ride like him while being diabetic. he was awesome and i miss him... not so much the badgering or english lessons....

We each have our own challenges to overcome... seems like you're doing a pretty damn fine job of doing so. Looking forward to seeing YOUR end picture!
cool.png

1. height...lol

4. i'm a sleeper....

that's really it....

We each have our own challenges to overcome... seems like you're doing a pretty damn fine job of doing so. Looking forward to seeing YOUR end picture!
cool.png
I am sorry but after riding with Wendy (Bionic Pelvis), I will NEVER accept #3 as a weakness… NEVER !

Well Kate, are you ready for another dinner or supper coming through Illinois? I`ll be watching
punk.gif

So glad I came across this. I used up my limit of likes, so I would have liked many more posts, includimg Kate's. Rock on, Kate. You're doing great and its all easy from here.

Go Kate!!!