LED driving lights, the source?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So all 3 of the 4 led 1800lm models are listed as the same thing except the listing on top says (HID) any difference ? :huh:
While I don't know for sure....I *think* they are the same and just lamely repeat. Also, the fact they miscall them "HID" doesn't engender a whole lot confidence in the website.. I think I'm gonna stick with ADV Monster as a source and try the new beefier brackets out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So all 3 of the 4 led 1800lm models are listed as the same thing except the listing on top says (HID) any difference ? :huh:
all have same catalog number - I think its a matter of sloppy website. I have the 1800s from these guys and the ADV 3LED, 3 level light. At least as far as outward appearances, they are the same mfg. What's inside I cannot say.

I hope this doesn't evolve into an annual purchase for me <_<

The web site seems to repeat in a lame way. Dont think I would trust the Live Help pop up either.Good call Ignacio.

hello Eric L

i have also the same problem that you faced with this seller 24X7 DIY i think he has done the same thing to many people!

you can see here https://f800riders.org/forum/showthread.php/77080-F800ST-fog-light-problem what happened with me

i am also a member in greek vstrom forum owner of a suzuki vstrom dl650!

well,

I bought a 4 LED 1800Lm Auxiliary Driving Light Pair from this guy in india,

a seller named 24x7 DIY. I bought his cree led lights directly from his link

4 LED 1800Lm Auxiliary Driving Light Pair, 24x7 DIY!

I paid with paypal and after 10-15 days i had them connected on my motorbike!

After 3 days the lights BURNED and this devious guy blamed me until i showed him

a video of my connections with measurements by a voltometer as he told me, then he asked me

to send him back the item cause everything seemed to be ok with my connection,

giving me the impression that he will take the blame, something that never happened!

This guy now has taken my money 139$ the light pair and I HAVE NOTHING, only an invoice

of paypal payment and a receipt from the postal office of the shipping back to India!

24x7 DIY is not a seller you can trust!!

I think i found this sellers boss here its Ms. Rajni Patel

https://www.b2b77.com/Company/zh/15/E19420.html

he is also in alibaba.com

https://www.alibaba.com/member/in1046...companyprofile

Lets inform him about his seller (24X7 DIY Rahul Jalthar) professionalism ;)

if you want solution for the led light to repair it by yourself check here:

unfortunately it was too late when i saw this link!

https://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18509759

we shouldn't let people make deceits and make fortunes this way! ;)

I had given the tracking number (with the IPS link to check it) to paypal requesting an appeal!

and today i got this message:

Dear George ****,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your dispute query.

Mr. *****, I have carefully reviewed the additional information you've provided and the site you sent us shows that the item was delivered in India and not in China where the seller is located.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

but i requested a second appeal because as i can see the researchers of paypal are bolek and lolek!

i suppose it was very difficult for them to visit the link https://24x7diy.com i bought through them(paypal) the lights and see at the top of it the address of the company is FARIDABAD HARYANA INDIA ..........the address i bought the lights and the address I SEND THE LIGHTS BACK!!!

That type of business practice should have some sort of repercussions with Paypal. It rightfully causes concern for anyone wanting to purchase that type of light.

I have had 3 customers that came to me after having issues purchasing from the 2 vendors above. They really need to stand behind the 1 year warranty that the manufacturer offers. The 4 on my FJR and my brothers 5 on his 1200ADV have been working great so far. Out of all sold I have had a 3% failure rate which the supplier says is about 1% higher than normal.

The only thing I can see causing issues is sitting still and setting up camp. They get pretty hot without airflow. All lights that I mail have personally been run for a few minutes on a 12V power supply before mailing.

I sure hope Paypal can get something accomplished with the appeal.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Μy case closed in a positive way so this will be my last post concerning this fraud seller 24x7 diy.

Eventually after all i've been through trying to prove the obvious paypal's research team did their work and made a full refund to my account!

I hope this will be a lesson for all of us having this kind of problems with bad sellers, persistence, patience and public complaint is our weapon!

In my country we say "The insistent beats"

..good faith to you all!