Let's go to Arkansas

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Adam, you've got a great backyard. Maybe you can make it down to the Texas Hill Country sometime. BTW, what roads were we on Saturday afternoon?

I had such a blast the entire trip. Such great people to ride with... I can't wait to do it again.
Here's my quick write up of the weekend:

https://tejasrider.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_...er_archive.html

Great write up and pictures, Marcos.

We ate in DeQueen, AR, I think.

fjrchik and Bounce, thanks for organizing and planning a great ride.

Lets do this trip again..... and again.....and again...

I met and rode with some really nice, fun, interesting people.

One of the best weekends I have had since R & R back in 71.....

FJRayJ

First, of all thanks for the support. Confirmed the greatest group I have ever been affililiated with. Got Home last night after seeing the bike (or What's left of it), and drove down to the accident site. I'm still not sure what caused the accident (still no memory of the event or events leading to the event). We drove back north on highway 125 and I wanted to let anyone planning to ride 125 in the next few days know that 125 north from the MO-ARK ferry is/has been freshly chipped & sealed. When we drove back it was a few miles in length to the north. Again thanks all. Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, great to hear from you and know that you're recovering well. Take care of yourself and I look forward to meeting you next time around.