license plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Self explanatory :)
Plates-vi.jpg
Same as MSTRB8T? ??? :D

My supercharged 4wd Tacoma has "BLWN 4WD"

My Derbi has "GP 50"

And my '04 feej has "RYD 1"

I tried to get "FAQ 2", but they denied it as "offensive". I guess they figured it out. :evilsmiley03:

My '73 Commando carried '850 COM', my '76 Guzzi has always had "RVDRCI" ...I wanted ARVDRCI, but we can only get six characters in Oregon. I've been trying to come up w/ something clever for the '08 when I get it, but it just hasn't struck me yet. Heard the Beatles "Ticket to Ride" on the radio t'other day and thought 'TKT2RD' ...but in the song she gets the ticket to ride and he gets left in the lurch, so nix that.

One of the best one I ever saw was 'ML8ML8', ...from that you should be able to name the make/model/color of the car it was on.

ASHE Cager, took me 30 years to get it.

ASHE-2 FJR

MX844 Bike Trailer

I've always wanted bumper stickers that say "Even If I Had All Day, I Wouldn't Spend It Behind You!"

I worked real hard to get a few pilot ratings...

...and I rediscovered my love of riding so...

FJPLT

Only allowed 5 letters in OH or I woulda added the 'R' in ther where it belongs...

Our garage contains:

JILS BYK (FJR)

JKH RN (Z3)

ANDYALL (Jeep)

ANDY LAD (Warrior)

Tried to get B1on1C 1 for his reborn K12S but the DMV changed their minds, after initially approving it.

DD has AFTR LYF (She is a funeral director)

GOTH BOY

GOTHY

DEDILAC (The above three all belong to DD's husband who is a Cremator, and drives vintage Cadillacs, including a hearse).

Still trying to come up with something witty to put on my Ninja.

Jill

Very simple... 2BDY1HD the license plate frame says-MOZAMBIQUE

[SIZE=10pt]FJR[/SIZE] *********[SIZE=10pt]8A BMW[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]VFR[/SIZE] *********[SIZE=10pt]8A HOG[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]KLR[/SIZE] *********[SIZE=10pt]WHYWAR[/SIZE]

Unbelievable
Clicky here ---> :blink:
And I thought the price of my plate was a bit excessive... HA! :eek:

A friend of mine had a very witty plate/frame combo.

The plate read "NTM NTM" while the frame had "We're not in Kansas anymore."

There are some great plate names. I to also have been looking for some neat names for the plate .Im hoping very much to get a new fjr soon. i have been woundering what yamaha will come up with for 09.

85 kenny roberts rz350 kenny

05 klr 650 dirt bag

74 yamaha rd350 2stroke

72 kawasaki mach11 750 widow

thanks again guys

Last edited by a moderator:
The two of us, my wife and I, ride together on almost all of our trips. Motorcycles are two wheelers. Riding is just too fun.

NH Plate.......2FUN

No witty saying yet, but last year Washington came out with military insignia plates. So, I did a US Army veteran plate. Supposedly next year they will be able to do military vanity plates, so I'm trying to find one that is not used yet.