Long distance buying

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With jodale being from California, it's going to be tough to buy anything new from out of state. Doesn't Cali still require [newer] vehicles to have 7500 miles on them before registering them in the state? If so, then a lightly used one...unless you find a nice newer CA bike is your only option.
--G
Answer = yes.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffvr29.htm
I'll be happy to put on the 7500 miles gratus before you pick it up from me... :yahoo:

ah, you will be required to purchase sliders for me to install first thing :blink:

After looking for about three months or so last fall, I was all ready to fly or take a train trip up to Northern Washington state to get the bike I had picked out and been in contact with from cycletrader.com, but then I found a rocking deal from a fellow board member from Texas. I sure am glad I waited for that to come along! Shipping was relatively easy and pain free - as long as you don't consider the waiting part to be overly painful, as it was for me... :rolleyes: :lol: