Members Pets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at six months he is already as big as my old golden retriever, with a curly white coat

jk4L6Q.jpg

We had to say "goodbye" to our Daisy tonight. My heart is broken.

Sorry for your loss Phil. When we had to say goodbye to our 12 year old black lab Mikey a couple of years ago, our vet sent us a card that contained this poem Rainbow Bridge. I still occasionally pick up the card and reread this poem and think of Mikey.

Happy Birthday to the Artful Dodger.

Came home with me at a mere 8 weeks, just turned 14 years today.

We've had many interesting and good times together.

IMG_20160621_201030065%202_zpsdvovnnfe.jpg

Some people think Airedales are hard to train, but after 14 years of schooling this dog will do what ever I tell him to do he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just your Airedale, or do none of them have any eyes? That would explain a lot about them being difficult to train.

So it took us almost two years to bring another dog into our lives. We decided in order to fill the giant hole Daisy left, we needed a giant dog. Here's Stella the day we brought her home, easily fit in my lap.

ddlGg4.jpg

Here she is today at 85 pounds, and not full grown.

lOWRYf.jpg

Her personality is more unique and more human than any dog we've had so far. She fits right in to our family.

We are about to lose our old Basset. Next week is going to suck big time. Losing pets is about as bad as it gets.
Very sorry to hear that Ray. Bassets are really neat dogs. God bless your furry friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
awe Ray
yeah, our pack is basset (service dog for bipolar/PTSD) 6, Curr 7, Walkerhound 11, and bagle (beagle/basset) 13
I know well Jenni Lynn the bagle is well past her breed's statistical lifespan.

condolences, Ray

We are about to lose our old Basset. Next week is going to suck big time. Losing pets is about as bad as it gets.
Very sorry to hear that Ray. Bassets are really neat dogs. God bless your furry friend.
Yeah, Flash is my 7th Basset hound. I just love them. At some point I'll be looking for a rescue that needs to be spoiled rotten.

Had to say goodbye to my old Basset Hound this morning. Most dedicated pooch ever
upset.gif