Mexican or Italian buffet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
Hello SFO attendees,

I am in the process of choosing our meals for Friday and Saturday evening. On Friday, I'd like to do a buffet with one of the 2 choices above. I'd thought I'd check to see which would be most popular with you folks.

Italian: Linguini, Rotini, & Bow Tie Pasta, Pesto, Marinara, & Alfredo Sauces

Grilled Chicken, Italian Sausage and Baby Shrimp

Served with Mixed Green Salad & Garlic Bread

or

Mexican: Charbroiled Chicken Fajitas, Beef Enchiladas, Tamales, Beef Tacos, Mexican Rice, Refried Beans, Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Salsa, Green Onions, Colby and Jack Cheeses, and Black Olives.

Saturday night will be a banquet with 2 meat choices, most likely Prime Rib and Chicken Cordon Bleu. Once we pick the buffet, I will post the costs and how to pay for them.

Happy hour will be from 6-7 pm and we will have a cash bar open from 6 pm until 8 pm both nights! Dinner will be served at 7 pm.

Thursday night is on you own and will give you the chance to check out downtown Eureka Springs.

Please do NOT vote unless you are registered for SFO! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello SFO attendees,
I am in the process of choosing our meals for Friday and Saturday evening. On Friday, I'd like to do a buffet with one of the 2 choices above. I'd thought I'd check to see which would be most popular with you folks.

or

Mexican: Charbroiled Chicken Fajitas, Beef Enchiladas, Tamales, Beef Tacos, Mexican Rice, Refried Beans, Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Salsa, Green Onions, Colby and Jack Cheeses, and Black Olives.

Saturday night will be a banquet with 2 meat choices, most likely Prime Rib and Chicken Cordon Bleu. Once we pick the buffet, I will post the costs and how to pay for them.

Happy hour will be from 6-7 pm and we will have a cash bar open from 6 pm until 8 pm both nights! Dinner will be served at 7 pm.

Thursday night is on you own and will give you the chance to check out downtown Eureka Springs.

A cold Corona just goes better with Mexican food, but on the other hand.....wine sure tastes good with Italian.......put me down as either!!

Tony

Hello SFO attendees,
............I'd thought I'd check to see which would be most popular with you folks.

or

I voted for Italian because I have Mexican all the time.

Now that I have voted, I can go either way................ :)

Always in the mood for Mexican food, although I do wonder about the quality once you get north of the Red River.

Great! I just voted and now it's a dead heat (9 to 9). But I think the vote could be swayed towards Italian as I don't believe they can fix proper Mexican (Tex-Mex) food north of the Red River

I voted Mex, but I also love Italian. Negra Modelo or Pinot grigio! Too many choices.

I think I trust to Michelle to make a good choice.

well i voted for the italian do to the possibility of a quality food... I love both but harder to find a good mex dish most places

ok, i'll give this poll until thursday night to get our decision. then I can post up the prices and how we are gonna do payments.

In which case you would be wanting mexican as those folks in arkincest probably can't do it like they do it in sicily.