• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Modified AeroStich compressor $30 shipped

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harper

Which side is the brake on?
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Seattle, WA : floating down the atmospheric river
I'm selling an AeroStich compressor that I modified as shown in THIS THREAD. It has a real switch (not an in-line lamp cord switch) and is covered and strain relieved to prevent the wires from accidentally grounding. I have used it on every ride to top up tires and once to pump up a repaired tire from a flat. It has a 6-foot SAE cord to go to my battery pigtail and a 2-foot pump hose. Included are an SAE to battery clip adapter and an SAE to Gerbing barrel adapter. It's a great little compressor, I'm just switching to another one I have. I will pay for shipping to the lower 48.

Attachments

• Package.JPG
    Package.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Contents.JPG
    Contents.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm selling an AeroStich compressor that I modified as shown in THIS THREAD. It has a real switch (not an in-line lamp cord switch) and is covered and strain relieved to prevent the wires from accidentally grounding. I have used it on every ride to top up tires and once to pump up a repaired tire from a flat. It has a 6-foot SAE cord to go to my battery pigtail and a 2-foot pump hose. Included are an SAE to battery clip adapter and an SAE to Gerbing barrel adapter. It's a great little compressor, I'm just switching to another one I have. I will pay for shipping to the lower 48.
I'll take it.
What payment method works best for you?
Carlie