MOST EXPENSIVE BULB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVERYBODY droolin' over the bike! ANY squid can buy a 'busa...and most do! :)
SHEESH!!!

MY question is, how does an ex-rassler-lookin'-ol-bastage like you score such an outstanding looking woman?

(she blind?) :rofl:
Wait, how many days were we supposed to set our clocks forward for Standard Time? Somebody tell me I've just received a sign that tomorrow is Saturday and I won't have to go to work....

Can I just say that I hate you :rolleyes: I friggin HATE you! I'm so jealous.
You can hate the Game, gentlemen, just don't hate the Player! :lol:

That's the fuckin' ugliest thing on two wheels currently in production today.
Not so... that distinction belongs to a different Suzuki. Seen photos of the new B-King? My Heavy Bus is a goddess compare to this abomination:

5883-new-suzuki-b-king-k7-suzukibking-actual.jpg

Excellent choice! That's exactly the one I'd buy, just the right color, just the right HP. Pipes and a PCIII would be my first mod, followed by risers and an oiler.

Saw that same color and model in a shop in PA last week. Nice.

Can I just say that I hate you :rolleyes: I friggin HATE you! I'm so jealous.
You can hate the Game, gentlemen, just don't hate the Player! :lol:

Not so... that distinction belongs to a different Suzuki. Seen photos of the new B-King? My Heavy Bus is a goddess compare to this abomination:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :rolleyes: If you bought one of these....you wouldn't beholdin' much! :rolleyes: :unsure: :blink:

Nope, sorry, you are wrong. I'll call your B-King and Boosa, and raise you a:

IMG_2157.jpg

That I had surgically improved (sorta :blink: )

IMG_2515a.jpg

:lol:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :rolleyes: If you bought one of these....you wouldn't beholdin' much! :rolleyes: :unsure: :blink:
Busted! :lol:

True, I would not. Hell, that B-King motor *is* the Hayabusa motor, de-tuned a little.

In the end, I suppose I like all bikes.... although I personally wouldn't have a cruiser or a beemer for actual riding.

DAYUM, it looks like you could carry a spare motor in those Givi bags! :lol:

I dunno if I would rate the V-Strom over the B-King in fugliness. The V-Strom is just so gosh-darn cute. Kinda like an atomic cockroach way....
cool.gif

Dubster....
Is that as fun to drive as it looks like it would be?

Lightweight, tossable, etc.
It's a hoot. Has dick for power, so you have to wind it up pretty good, but for twisties that end in gravel, this is one of the best rigs out there when you factor in the cost of ownership. By the way, one rides a bike and drives a cage. I'll forgive you this faux pas, given your apparent onset of dementia. :p

Well if you happen to find out the stator output of the Bus, lemme know... I umm... know a guy who's always wanted one... and umm... would like to know.
Well, crap.... it's confirmed now. Finally got to look at the 2008 Busa Service Manual yesterday.

Unbelievably, it is even LESS than the pre-'96 ST1100s!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Service Manual says "approximately" 400-watts @ 5000 RPM. :glare: WTF, Suzuki?! Oh, well.... if we weren't really going to rally it before, we DAMN sure ain't now....

It looks like keeping the BBG Hell Week Warhorse proved to be a good call. B)

Sweet bike WC. Bet the 08 FJR is going to look nice in black too. Don't think I'll be trading my '05 in though. :)

Well if you happen to find out the stator output of the Bus, lemme know... I umm... know a guy who's always wanted one... and umm... would like to know.
Well, crap.... it's confirmed now. Finally got to look at the 2008 Busa Service Manual yesterday.

Unbelievably, it is even LESS than the pre-'96 ST1100s!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Service Manual says "approximately" 400-watts @ 5000 RPM. :glare: WTF, Suzuki?! Oh, well.... if we weren't really going to rally it before, we DAMN sure ain't now....

It looks like keeping the BBG Hell Week Warhorse proved to be a good call. B)
Probably the same stator as the previos generation Busa then. If that is the case, then the 500 watt stator/rectifier upgrade may work on the new Busa.

How many watts does the bike consume? My, uhh friend, is still interested in finding out.

Well, according to the latest Motorcyclist mag, in which they did a comparison between the '08 and older 'Busa, the new Busa sucks and therefore you will not like it at all.

So, in your best interests, I will take it off your hands for $5k..

Happy Motoring.

Well, according to the latest Motorcyclist mag, in which they did a comparison between the '08 and older 'Busa, the new Busa sucks and therefore you will not like it at all.
So, in your best interests, I will take it off your hands for $5k..
Never ceases to amaze me, the thoughtfulness and generosity of FJRForum members..... :D

I do appreciate your very kind offer, but I certainly would not wish to burden others with my obviously poor choice in machines. Thus, I feel obligated to retain this wretched pile of bolts and deal with it as best I can.

:lol:

Congrats on the new bike Dale. After reading the new Motorcyclist, I was lusting after one myself. Problem is the bike doesn't fit me. I ride my buddies '01 now and then but that reach to the handlebars gets uncomfortable after awhile. It's definitely a bike for a guy with long arms. I wonder how much weight you'll save by swapping out that Euro III compliant exhaust with something lighter. Ride safe.