Mother of All Mexico Dirt Bike Rides - March in 2015!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in, deposit down!
~Bear

That's Great Barry, very glad to hear this! FJR Forumites: At 1630 on 7/23 there are only 5 openings left for this Real de Catorce and Huasteca, Mexico trip!

1. canucklehead-biker
2. BeemerDonS
3. bbolesaz - BB
4. Back Road Bob
5. CHRIS_D
6. D Wells
7. BearTrax

Last edited by a moderator:
El Goober (rushes), El Canuck (yamafitter) y El Mexicano (mi Sobrino, Henry Garza): I can't believe you three still have not signed up for "The Mother of All Mexico Rides" yet! Que lastima, lo Siento Compadres!

Goober y Canuckistani: You dos Pendejos Grandes are our Forum Mexico riding Veterans, we can't ride Mexico without you ese! Think of the Copper Canyon Fun!

Enrique: This is the Heartland of your Aztec and Mayan Ancestors! We will pass Temples where your Forefathers sacrificed Virgins, after they screwed them blind!

https://www.k1600forum.com/forum/southwest-riders/63698-dual-sporters-ride-mexico-az-beemers.html%C2

https://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthread.php?73951-Dual-Sporters-Ride-to-Mexico-with-AZ-Beemers!&p=949911#post949911

Mas Caminos y mas Amigos!

Don Stanley
Chandler, AZ 85225

This You Tube Video shows the Cielo Biosphere region where we will be spending the sixth night of our Huasteca Motorcycle Expedition, MAGNIFICO ese!

El Goober (rushes), El Canuck (yamafitter) y El Mexicano (mi Sobrino, Henry Garza): I can't believe you three still have not signed up for "The Mother of All Mexico Rides" yet!
Pussies.

(Donaldo, I am shaking my head in sadness and disgust at those three affeminados, ……….as I thoughtfully sip my Jameson, ...waiting for my toenails to dry.)

Why is it all of a sudden we have to sign up for every little thing way too far in advance. This is not the Canuckistani way. What ever happened to spot-inanity.

Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan.jpg

I can't believe I put down my beer to respond to this harrassment.

Why is it all of a sudden we have to sign up for every little thing way too far in advance. This is not the Canuckistani way. What ever happened to spot-inanity.
Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan.jpg

I can't believe I put down my beer to respond to this harrassment.
For what it is worth yamafitter, even though MotoDiscovery Owner Skip Mascorro and Papa Chuy Viejo have set a limit of twelve for this trip: There is a "Secret List" of folks that would be included on this Trek even if it is "Sold Out". Naturally Frostback Billy Fitz, You and the Arkansas Goober would be part of the Expedition even if we expanded to fourteen. "Q-Tip" Scott - fjrrider would then bring the count to fifteen! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

don%27t%20panic-L.jpg

I've signed up. Happy now??
Ecstatic, I have added you to the Roster! yamafitter - Billy Fitz is on board!

That's Great Guillermo, very glad to hear this! FJR Forumites: At 1190 on 7/26 there are only 4 openings left for this Real de Catorce and Huasteca, Mexico trip!

1. canucklehead-biker
2. BeemerDonS
3. bbolesaz - BB
4. Back Road Bob
5. CHRIS_D
6. D Wells
7. BearTrax
8. yamafitter

Got the confirmation email on the deposit from Skip this morning... looking forward to this one!
Griff
Griff, same here ese! Mas Caminos y mas Amigos! Suerte!

​REF: HUASTECA MEXICO: CUSTOM TOUR MAR. 9 - 18, 2015

Dear Don,
This letter serves to confirm receipt of your reservation and deposit for the above mentioned tour and date. We are pleased to know that you will be traveling with us. Should you wish to share your MOTODISCOVERY riding experience with any friends or riding companions, we will gladly forward our tour literature to them at your request. Just give us a call.
You will receive the MOTODISCOVERY Tour Information Booklet approximately 45 days prior to the tour, along with other details you should find helpful in your planning. This packet will include a listing of hotels, the rendezvous hotel and location of meeting place. For tours requiring preparation of travel documents and vehicle insurance, you will be sent forms to be filled out and returned to our office, permitting us to have this aspect of our service performed in advance of the tour.

Accommodations are booked on a double occupancy basis, two to a room. Unless you specifically indicated a desire for a single room we will attempt to select a rooming partner for you. We need to remind you that if for any reason we are unable to make that selection and you end up in a single room, you will be charged the additional supplement. We will be fair in this regard and try to spare you of these additional charges.

Please note that should your tour involve purchasing of airline tickets, you are asked to contact the MotoDiscovery office first before making that purchase in order to be certain that the tour will be going as scheduled. Book your flight to arrive prior to 5:pM on rendezvous day and fly out after 6:pM on the final day.

Thank you again for choosing MotoDiscovery. We are looking forward to traveling with you.

Regards,

Nancy Mascorro

/ Reservations​​​
--
ScreenShot2013-11-06at21210PM.png

685 Persimmon Hill
Bulverde, TX 78163
Toll Free USA & Canada 1(800) 233-0564
Office (830) 438-7744
www.motodiscovery.com
[email protected]

Click here to receive our Navigator Newsletter!

Got the confirmation email on the deposit from Skip this morning... looking forward to this one!
Griff
Griff, same here ese! Mas Caminos y mas Amigos! Suerte!
Still trying to convince the other Jeff to sign up. Will you be in Deer Lake?

Griff
No Griff, very sadly this will be the first CFR Seth and I have missed in a long, long time. Seth, Donna and I just have too many irons in the fire. Donna is in the midst of selling her house and moving in with Seth and I, plus Seth has a tough school load as a High School Junior and I am doing my old best to help him with his homework! JSNS!

No Griff, very sadly this will be the first CFR Seth and I have missed in a long, long time. Seth, Donna and I just have too many irons in the fire. Donna is in the midst of selling her house and moving in with Seth and I, plus Seth has a tough school load as a High School Junior and I am doing my old best to help him with his homework! JSNS!
Sorry to hear that amigo, you'll be missed!

We need to talk about the ride Lucie and I did in Ireland back earlier this month. You'd like it!

Griff

Sorry to hear that amigo, you'll be missed!

We need to talk about the ride Lucie and I did in Ireland back earlier this month. You'd like it!

Griff
Wow Griff, Old Michael and I didn't know you'd returned to our Homeland. Aye, absolutely want to hear about a Eire ride! Will you be posting up a Ride Report?

Papa Chuy Viejo is not admitting to have written this on a State of Arizona Public Works Sign, but I sure could have! :)

This sign is located in Eagar, AZ at the start of Forest Route 285! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

Wow Griff, Old Michael and I didn't know you'd returned to our Homeland. Aye, absolutely want to hear about a Eire ride! Will you be posting up a Ride Report?
Working on the report... slow going because of all the other crap I have to do ;) Hopefully next week sometime.

We did 11 days with Celtic Rider out of Dublin. Great folks, and we enjoyed the heck out of Ireland.

Ok... sorry for hijacking the thread... back to Mexican dirt :)

Griff

Continental has just announced a new tire that may be perfect for our Mexico expedition, check it out!

TKC 70's
smile.png
These are good looking tires.

Papa Chuy Viejo is not admitting to have written this on a State of Arizona Public Works Sign, but I sure could have! :)....
We know it was not you because it would require that you know how to write and no knuckle dragging pipefitter has a clue on how to write anything other than a beer order.

Chris_D PM'ed me and wants to share a room. This is good with me since I didn't want to room with Papa Chuy and have to put up with his fish taco farts.

Boy, am I going to miss this ride. Oh well, to many body problems. You guys have fun!!!