My 2013 FJR has arrived.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People gotta stop posting Niehart's escapades on his new '13...I always thought he was a damn post whore. Now I'm sure of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats about the 26th time that has been posted.......**** enough already....at least it was a black one.

R

My RDL just arrived......sure feels comfy and i like the charcoal grey...

file-11.jpg

file-13.jpg

R

Can't wait to put a booger on it! Oh, and your 'Fairlaner' Smuggler cushion? Ghey! Only a tosser.........

:finger:

I now have in my hands a 2013 Service manual and it says it is a first edition.........YEHA let the disassembling begin...

R

Richard,

I just ordered my Gen III today. It only took me 6 years of admiring it till I took the plunge.. I want to get the service manual as well, did you get yours in PDF or on paper? And what should I expect to pay for one?

Thank you.

OK boys lets be VERY clear on this point.....the only legit service manual comes with a blue and white cover and the printer will be printing them real soon (if they haven't already) and you can order one from any Yamaha dealer...

My service manual is one that i got from a dealer who felt that they would not need it and i bought it from them thru e-bay.

It is my understanding that the PDF versions are NOT legit and we DO NOT speak of them here.

Hows that Matt?

R

SkooterG said:
Ohhhhh..... Fairlaner! That reply gave me a woody!Ohhhhh..... Fairlaner! That reply gave me a woody!Ohhhhh..... Fairlaner! That reply gave me a woody!Ohhhhh..... Fairlaner! That reply gave me a woody!
Ohhhhh..... Fairlaner! That reply gave me a woody!Ohhhhh..... Fairlaner! That reply gave me a woody!Ohhhhh..... Fairlaner! That reply gave me a woody!Ohhhhh..... Fairlaner! That reply gave me a woody!
...apparently