My Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,My dad didn't raise no quitter! :p :p :p :p :p :p
<CHATTER>This is obviously everyone's personal choice...but if what you say about your Dad is true (and I know it was tongue-in-cheek)...don't quit trying to quit. :) Use any motivation you can...even if it is just solidarity with GB.

Hey, if GB can go through it...any smoker on this board can do it. The life you save may be your own...or even better...your kids. </CHATTER OFF>

Mark/ex-smoker

Finally,
After 2 whole weeks in the hospital, I am home!

What a wild 2 weeks!

Special Thanks to everyone who stood by me in my time of need.

It sure feels weird sitting in my living room, It does not even look like my house! It looks like Mr.& Mrs. CLEAN took over my house! (How sweet it is)

Oh, By the way, I am a NON SMOKER now, So my house and cars are as well :blink:

Heya Rogue, Our plans might have changed for WFO, If the non smoking will be a a problem. sorry

Adam
Congrats on being home, and on quitting. I just enjoyed my 2 year anniversary of quitting and you'll find cutting those chains to be a great thing.

Adam my friend, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to follow the continuing Saga of Galaxy Blue but I'm very glad that it is a continuing Saga. Now just get your ass in shape so that you can join us at the Hooterville 400. We may have to put a governor on your bike though so that you ride at a more reasonable pace. I don't think that there is any room in your life right now for a balls out tour de force on the roads.

I will see you in May and best wishes.

Chester

Adam my friend, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to follow the continuing Saga of Galaxy Blue but I'm very glad that it is a continuing Saga. Now just get your ass in shape so that you can join us at the Hooterville 400. We may have to put a governor on your bike though so that you ride at a more reasonable pace. I don't think that there is any room in your life right now for a balls out tour de force on the roads.
I will see you in May and best wishes.

Chester
Thanks Chester,

I WILL be there this year!

As for the Balls out Tour De Force, I think i will ride slower, Ya know, With you that is! :p

Adam

As many of you know, GalaxyBlue (Adam) has been recovering from his heart attack.

The members of our local site www.swmosportbikes.com have started a fund drive for massage therapy once he is past his 4 week mark and the doctor says he can have other therapudic services. Here is the link to that information:

https://www.swmosportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14495

My username is the same there as here, so we hope to hear from some of you.