My Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering how close we were to mourning the passing of yet another familiar, this is pretty miraculous iffn ya ask me. Doesn't matter, ya still ain't getting my crown! It's mine, mine I tells ya!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO............. :crazy:

Looks like Adam's got a fight on his hands if he wants Rads crown....(picture Adam's determined face...."working out to the Rocky theme"....focusing on getting the crown from Rad) :lol: ....(Now "that" could be scary) :eek: ... ;) ....

I don't know if Rad has much to really worry about. I mean, I would think that scarring would be a detractor in the man-boobage point system.

Sorry, GB. But Rads man-boobage is still pristine.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Too bad about the 80% male nurse thing......ask to be moved to the swingers floor. After what you've been through, you deserve a little fun........in a few months. :)

Get well soon and rest as much as you can in the hospital. They come every 15 minutes to poke on you.....how can you get any rest with that crap going on?

Take care.

Considering how close we were to mourning the passing of yet another familiar, this is pretty miraculous iffn ya ask me
Thanks for bringing this tread back on track... I appreciate it man...

As far as the Man Boobs, I have lost my interest.... :lol:

Great news!!!!! I'm wondering if Guiness has a world record for the shortest duration between having your chest spread wide open and making a post on a forum?Best of luck with the recovery.

HOLY MACKERAL! You aren't kidding! I was passing over this post because I thought it was still people wishing you well with the surgery and now I find out that you were in, you are out, and now your posting to the forum!!! Jeez, I got to get out of the house more often. I knew that we have come a long way in the medical profession but thats friggen amazing. Good luck in your recovery Adam. I'm sure your probably sitting up in bed eating a pepperoni pizza and watching reruns of Baywatch by now....After all its been 12 hours since your operation.... :blink:

I'm sure your probably sitting up in bed eating a pepperoni pizza and watching reruns of Baywatch by now....After all its been 12 hours since your operation.... :blink:

Ok, I am glad your having fun with this now... :angry2:

FYI, my TOTAL intake since 2.21.06;1930 hrs

LOTS if Ice Chips after the tube was removed from my wind pipe,

1/2 of a half peice of french toast, Became availavle in the AM

For lunch, They brought out baked fish, 3 small bites, A 3 oz cup of ice cream

AND LOTS OF ICE CHIPS

YUP! All is really Swell here as i 'just' got some of my pipes out my chest

Oh, And TV, Been watching Fox Snooze all day.

Oh, And only 12 hours between SURGURIES? :blink:

More for yur viewing pleasure HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Take advantage of the downtime to hold up your hands and practice counter-steering while making lots of vroom vroom noises. If anything, it'll annoy the heck out of your roomie.

Glad to hear you're finally on the mend Adam, and don't accept any offers from nurses for a game of hide the thermometer. :D

Oh, good. Someone to keep me updated on the Anna Nicole ordeal and the running "Britney's in, no she's out, wait she's back in" rehab story. I gotta have my entertainment news. :lol: Actually, I have Fox News on in my office all day, so I'm good. I just hate looking at that Jane Skinner. ;)

Nurse_DieselT.jpg
Time for za bath.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure your probably sitting up in bed eating a pepperoni pizza and watching reruns of Baywatch by now....After all its been 12 hours since your operation.... :blink:

Ok, I am glad your having fun with this now... :angry2:

FYI, my TOTAL intake since 2.21.06;1930 hrs

LOTS if Ice Chips after the tube was removed from my wind pipe,

1/2 of a half peice of french toast, Became availavle in the AM

For lunch, They brought out baked fish, 3 small bites, A 3 oz cup of ice cream

AND LOTS OF ICE CHIPS

YUP! All is really Swell here as i 'just' got some of my pipes out my chest

Oh, And only 12 hours between SURGURIES? :blink:

More for yur viewing pleasure HERE

Planned your first IBA run yet ???????????

Glad it all worked out GB !!!! :clapping:

Planned your first IBA run yet ???????????
Glad it all worked out GB !!!! :clapping:
Them plan is to do 3 bbg's onthe way out.

day 1

Springfield,mo to some werere 1kway

Then to Sutherlin,OR

Then sutherlin to Fernley,nv

then WFO6 baby!

Maybe someone could work the routes so then i could send to my 2730 :clapping: