NAFO 2016 Official Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything Senor Zilla has suggested sounds good to me... I'll probably trailer most of the way so I can spend more time riding. That said, if anyone in my general area would like to trailer as well and share some of the drive out, my trailer holds 3 bikes.

Well, I'm going to be forced into a decision between NAFO, Red Lodge, and Canadiana. That's the only way I'll meet a few of you far-flung folks.

The date: can't push it later? Might be able to hit two of the three if they're farther apart on the calendar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in for sure...hopefully the dates will allow me to bring my son along for his first cross country trip with me, he on the FJ-09...

Subscribed

AJ and Don, If you need any graphics or even the complete sign-up/registration website, I am one of the many (here) that do that kinda stuff. So with that said, put me on the volunteer list, whether I show up or not, I'm willing to help yas in any way.

-KJ

Everything Senor Zilla has suggested sounds good to me... I'll probably trailer most of the way so I can spend more time riding. That said, if anyone in my general area would like to trailer as well and share some of the drive out, my trailer holds 3 bikes.
We will need to talk. Having done the cross country thing three times on the bike the whole way, Trailering sounds tempting. We can do a speed run out and have a lot more time in the area. 14 days for SW-FOG. 10 were travelling east west. Yeah. We would have a lot more time to explore.

The dates are fine...there is no way in heck everybody is available for every possible date...So choose it and go. You will have enough headaches without that one. Thanks for picking up the wrecking ball and running with it!

Ok...Just to throw a other wrench in this, what about August? The reason I ask is because I know that I cannot make back to back trips. With work and kids, I need some time to get home, regroup and then take off again. It also helps with the money.

With Red Lodge being in June and a lot of us planning that, would it be smart to give July a rest and hit the first or second week of August? Kids are still out of school, and that even gives time between SFO and EOM...

Maybe I'll add a poll up top and let majority rule. Or should I just make a command decision? My concern is this does not just affect me, and I want people to be able to make it if they can. I know no date will work for everyone and Magikmaker is going to be a sissy, but, the easier for everyone, the better.

Have an advisory poll, but you make the decision regardless.
AJ your Great Grandfather Generalissimo Francisco "Pancho" Villa para Armies del Norte would've shot any Pendejo Grande suggesting a pinche cabron Poll, ese!

But as Supreme Commander of NAFO 2016 hosted by SW-FOG, com permiso mi El Jefe to do as you wish Patron! I checked my Work Schedule, August es Bueno!

+1

AJ your Great Grandfather Generalissimo Francisco "Pancho" Villa para Armies del Norte would've shot any Pendejo Grande suggesting a pinche cabron Poll, ese!

But as Supreme Commander of NAFO 2016 hosted by SW-FOG, com permiso mi El Jefe to do as you wish Patron! I checked my Work Schedule, August es Bueno!
Work schedule? That's a funny one ya retiredretarded f*ck!

Subscribed
AJ and Don, If you need any graphics or even the complete sign-up/registration website, I am one of the many (here) that do that kinda stuff. So with that said, put me on the volunteer list, whether I show up or not, I'm willing to help yas in any way.

-KJ
KJ mi Amigo, The Cicsco Kid and Pancho will take you up on your kind offer! JSNS, can you spell Toas or Pagoda or Deranged like AJ would!

Best thing about July?
NO PANTS !!

In Motherf#*kers!
AJ let's sell Marty Oface boxer shorts with NAFO hosted by SW-FOG logos on them: El Toro Jose, **** You Bob and Wheaton FJR would buy eight each of these!
Don...why are you even thinking about Marty's boxer shorts?
rolleyes.gif