NAFO 2016 Official Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, COSFJR and I have to bow out of this one :(We're building a house, and it's turning out to be a little more expensive than we were expecting. Need to save every penny.
Hey Scott, sorry you guys can't make it. We were looking forward to seeing you. However, we understand priorities.

Un- booked we're afraid to say :-((Our vacation funds have to go to another place.

I'll let Greg know to scratch us from the attendee list.
Sorry to see you go too. Next time around hopefully!

No one from Texas? WTF?

Faux pas check; this is how I like to get my wheels to CO:

IMG_1308_zpsikatgoqt.jpg

So, I have what is possibly a stupid question: On what day are most people planning on arriving? My plan is to be there Wednesday afternoon for the Thursday arrivals. I thought I was going to be a day early, but after speaking to a couple guys, it sounds like a few are planning on arriving on Wednesday also.

So, what is the major arrival day, Wednesday or Thursday?

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="HotRodZilla" data-cid="1310068" data-time="1463162439"><p>

So, I have what is possibly a stupid question: On what day are most people planning on arriving? My plan is to be there Wednesday afternoon for the Thursday arrivals. I thought I was going to be a day early, but after speaking to a couple guys, it sounds like a few are planning on arriving on Wednesday also.<br />

<br />

So, what is the major arrival day, Wednesday or Thursday?</p></blockquote>

I'm pretty sure I will be adding a day to arrive Wednesday, my only question is if I should trailer out and bring the XR650 along.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="HotRodZilla" data-cid="1310068" data-time="1463162439"><p>So, I have what is possibly a stupid question: On what day are most people planning on arriving? My plan is to be there Wednesday afternoon for the Thursday arrivals. I thought I was going to be a day early, but after speaking to a couple guys, it sounds like a few are planning on arriving on Wednesday also.<br />

<br />

So, what is the major arrival day, Wednesday or Thursday?</p></blockquote>

I'm pretty sure I will be adding a day to arrive Wednesday, my only question is if I should trailer out and bring the XR650 along.
It's going to be a 2 day trip there for us. We plan on leaving Wednesday night, which will put us in Montrose on Thursday at around 6pm if all goes well :)

Johnny come lately here. Things cleared up to where I can make this thing. Looks like it's gonna be a blast. I'll be riding in from Dallas checking in Thursday. Is anyone looking for a roomy and split the cost?

<edit> Found a roomy, the wife decided yesterday that she wants to go too. We now plan to arrive Monday

Last edited by a moderator: